Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Actually, I've seen him on cam multiple times tbh
    Sucking up to mods wont get you to be a mod erin.... and defending trolls only looks bad when people also know what you have been like for years from old posts etc etc etc. It's not going to happen erin.
    And sure you have on the whole cam thing - but he don't look like his fake photo and the photo he uses to troll on many forums and sites. You and rice should start a new chat site and get funding from troll anonymous - rice should know about them as he uses his anonymous name on all them sites.
    Now lets sit back and watch the trolls reply and defend each other hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Sucking up to mods wont get you to be a mod erin.... and defending trolls only looks bad when people also know what you have been like for years from old posts etc etc etc. It's not going to happen erin.
    And sure you have on the whole cam thing - but he don't look like his fake photo and the photo he uses to troll on many forums and sites. You and rice should start a new chat site and get funding from troll anonymous - rice should know about them as he uses his anonymous name on all them sites.
    Now lets sit back and watch the trolls reply and defend each other hahaha..
    Boot, defending and stating facts isn't the same thing and sucking up to mods? Who am I sucking up to? And no, he doesn't look like his fake picture considering it's usually fucking Donald Trump lmaoooo. Don't know how I'm trolling, but Boots always right. Goodnight.

Boot, defending and stating facts isn't the same thing and sucking up to mods? Who am I sucking up to? And no, he doesn't look like his fake picture considering it's usually fucking Donald Trump lmaoooo. Don't know how I'm trolling, but Boots always right. Goodnight.
    Umm cool beans erin... and not the photo the moron uses as his profile photo but the photo he posted here as himself - but anyways took you hours to reply even though you where online here for 20 minutes checking through the forums then logged off then back on just to post here again hahaha

It was weeks not days, but anyways, let get into what you read to what was written.....
    Can you explain where it said anything about kicking your retarded troll friend rice pie or any of your other retarded troll friends.

Exactly - what what ... be quite till you can read again nikki ffs, making yourself look stupid seems like your life plan.
    And getting you fired for kicking a racist, harassing, sexually abusing, multilogging, moron like rice pie wont get you fired haha.
    Btw - did you see rice pie on cam yet - I bet you say yes and when you say yes that itself will show a lot about you.
    nice post u stuck up cunt maybe that's why you're so upset about me, you haven't seen me on cam

Quote Originally Posted by RicePie View Post
    nice post u stuck up cunt maybe that's why you're so upset about me, you haven't seen me on cam
    Aw someone ass hurts from that, great !
    Don't need to see you on cam, to know you're a fucking dickhead and a total failed troll.
    And going by the fake photo you use when you post on all them sites and forums as anonymous, if that's you for real. well enough said haha

Umm cool beans erin... and not the photo the moron uses as his profile photo but the photo he posted here as himself - but anyways took you hours to reply even though you where online here for 20 minutes checking through the forums then logged off then back on just to post here again hahaha
    Lol, as soon as I saw your response I replied instantly. Maybe I was in the room? Maybe I was AFK with the forums page left on because I have a bad habit of doing that.

I was at school today and then went shopping, not like anyone cares like but that's the reason for this late response.

Lol, as soon as I saw your response I replied instantly. Maybe I was in the room? Maybe I was AFK with the forums page left on because I have a bad habit of doing that.

I was at school today and then went shopping, not like anyone cares like but that's the reason for this late response.
    You always are a message or 2 behind erin, oh and that was from yesterday not today again many message behind.
    As for your late response ??? Correct no one cares cos they are all inward trolls and unless it effects them directly they don't care.
    So you e-dating rice now or what?? ur head seems lodged up his ass 24/7 now ??

You always are a message or 2 behind erin, oh and that was from yesterday not today again many message behind.
    As for your late response ??? Correct no one cares cos they are all inward trolls and unless it effects them directly they don't care.
    no lol, i have a boyfriend ty. boot, are you a little jelly of my love life? ;)

holy fuck i am crying

no lol, i have a boyfriend ty. boot, are you a little jelly of my love life? ;)
    Yeah Sure Erin ..... well jel haha