Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66
  1. #1

    Exclamation Help with Depression

    This is a genuine plea to anyone who is an actual teen who is going through some dire straits or a rough point
    If this site is really your place of trying to sort out your problems then you're really not in good shape.
    This site should be the last place to look for help with mental illness or a rough patch in life
    Despite it being good as a distraction it really won't help you in the long term
    But if you do end up being here, then you might be there when I am on
    If you genuinely need help and I am on the chat, I am available if I am able to help you out
    Other than that, please talk to relatives/family or your friends first before going on here
    Please consider what you could do to fix it first, then talk to people you know, then use this place as a final solution
    This site isn't a good place to help with your mental illness, especially with the already mentally ill here (pedophiles)

    THESE ARE SUICIDAL HOTLINE NUMBERS
    USA - 1-800-273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Hotline
    UK - 0800 1111 Childline. This doesn't charge you for calls
    Australia - 1300 659 467 Suicide Call Back Service. Again, free

  2. #2

    Default

    Awe Rice, I didn't know you knew how to be nice. Gg bby.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    Awe Rice, I didn't know you knew how to be nice. Gg bby.
    luuuul youre welcome

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    Awe Rice, I didn't know you knew how to be nice. Gg bby.
    That's his bipolar retarded disorder.... he forgets who he is. Especially on all the sites he uses a fake photo on as an anonymous person.
    Types a nice little caring message on forums then attacks harasses and abuses in the chat room. What a total asshole haha.
    For real nikki get a life defending your thick retarded troll friends and how about u get on chat and do some modding instead of going awol for weeks then coming back acting like your some kinda saviour to the chat room.

  5. #5

    Default

    why the heck does it have 5 stars

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RicePie View Post
    why the heck does it have 5 stars
    oh did you forget you rated your own post and thread - dumb troll

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    That's his bipolar retarded disorder.... he forgets who he is. Especially on all the sites he uses a fake photo on as an anonymous person.
    Types a nice little caring message on forums then attacks harasses and abuses in the chat room. What a total asshole haha.
    For real nikki get a life defending your thick retarded troll friends and how about u get on chat and do some modding instead of going awol for weeks then coming back acting like your some kinda saviour to the chat room.

    Again sweetheart, haven't been AWOL for weeks, just a couple of days here and there. Just because you don't see me when you are on, doesn't mean I'm not there. Also, Rice can be a troll sometimes, sure, we all can, including you, but that doesn't mean I can just kick him. I have muted him several times for being rowdy but no one but you has come to me and complained about him and he hasn't broken any of the Moderator rules therefore I am under no obligation to kick him. In fact, kicking him could get me fired.

    K thx

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    oh did you forget you rated your own post and thread - dumb troll
    it's literally 3 stars right now

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    Again sweetheart, haven't been AWOL for weeks, just a couple of days here and there. Just because you don't see me when you are on, doesn't mean I'm not there. Also, Rice can be a troll sometimes, sure, we all can, including you, but that doesn't mean I can just kick him. I have muted him several times for being rowdy but no one but you has come to me and complained about him and he hasn't broken any of the Moderator rules therefore I am under no obligation to kick him. In fact, kicking him could get me fired.

    K thx
    It was weeks not days, but anyways, let get into what you read to what was written.....
    Can you explain where it said anything about kicking your retarded troll friend rice pie or any of your other retarded troll friends.

    Exactly - what what ... be quite till you can read again nikki ffs, making yourself look stupid seems like your life plan.
    And getting you fired for kicking a racist, harassing, sexually abusing, multilogging, moron like rice pie wont get you fired haha.
    Btw - did you see rice pie on cam yet - I bet you say yes and when you say yes that itself will show a lot about you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    It was weeks not days, but anyways, let get into what you read to what was written.....
    Can you explain where it said anything about kicking your retarded troll friend rice pie or any of your other retarded troll friends.

    Exactly - what what ... be quite till you can read again nikki ffs, making yourself look stupid seems like your life plan.
    And getting you fired for kicking a racist, harassing, sexually abusing, multilogging, moron like rice pie wont get you fired haha.
    Btw - did you see rice pie on cam yet - I bet you say yes and when you say yes that itself will show a lot about you.
    Actually, I've seen him on cam multiple times tbh


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •