Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by @L\/zz@ D3 [email protected] l3z 17 View Post
    You need to learn the computer world IDIOT! There IS programs out there that DOES show ip addresses in flash chats! Why dont you go look a few of them up THEN tell me how full of shit im not!
    My post sure isnt 'invalid" and "void". The only voidness i see is whats in your skull! Ive been in the computer world for quite some time so yea i know WTF im actually talking about!
    Wow u are a total idiot and full of shit, amazingly only mods and admin can see peoples ip address's on this so called flash chat server...
    So stfu and come back when your brain connects to your fingers for typing such retarded fucking shit.
    Like holy fuck how can one person be such a retarded idiot #forreal - P.S. get out of the computer world you have been in for quite some time and get back to reality you dumbfuck.
    P.S.S - you don't know what the fuck you are talking about after reading your mindless posts so far

There isn't a better reply to that.

the flash chat system/server is extremely insecure and even if mods are able to look at IP addresses like they generally are able to, there is software that can easily allow IP tracking because the server/system is so outdated, don't be so naive

Quote Originally Posted by RicePie View Post
    the flash chat system/server is extremely insecure and even if mods are able to look at IP addresses like they generally are able to, there is software that can easily allow IP tracking because the server/system is so outdated, don't be so naive
    Oh holy fuck what a total fucking reject you must be...... ip tracking through a flash chat hahahaha, think u have that confused with profile photo checking.... you check a flash chat site for ip addresses and all you will get is the sites ip address.
    Unless your talking about posting shit to get people to either open a link or download something that's you would fake is them etc...
    Which seems like something you would do regularly because your one pathetic sad bastard haha

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Oh holy fuck what a total fucking reject you must be...... ip tracking through a flash chat hahahaha, think u have that confused with profile photo checking.... you check a flash chat site for ip addresses and all you will get is the sites ip address.
    Unless your talking about posting shit to get people to either open a link or download something that's you would fake is them etc...
    Which seems like something you would do regularly because your one pathetic sad bastard haha
    You think I don't know that it only gets the site's IP address? The site is extremely outdated and it's completely possible to get someone's IP address in general, not through a link

Quote Originally Posted by RicePie View Post
    You think I don't know that it only gets the site's IP address? The site is extremely outdated and it's completely possible to get someone's IP address in general, not through a link
    YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT end of story

People disregard all that this BOOT BOY cocaine sniffing, public toilet wanking, teen molesting fucking pedophile is blabbering here..