Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Exclamation Spammer in chat keeps coming back

    this is the second day in a row i have seen the same person spam over and over again for hours on end and there are never any mods on plus he keeps refreshing the page so you cant ignore him. Can a mod please get on and stop him its starting to get really annoying. Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12

    Default

    yeah we need a mod on ASAP it's so annoying trying to read what others say

  3. #3

    Default

    It's a known issue. The mods know.
    Funny thing is, 10 minutes after the spammer was kicked, they returned. So, yeah.

    It's not just from the day you're on, y'know. It's been for weeks. Let's just hope for the best, and wait for mods till then.
    *cough* cue troll mod guy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I applied to become a mod a while ago but still haven't heard anything and if i do get accepted i'd come on more and kick the spammers and overaged people out

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickAU View Post
    I applied to become a mod a while ago but still haven't heard anything and if i do get accepted i'd come on more and kick the spammers and overaged people out
    yeah yeah yeah yadda yadda yadda .....
    Thats what they all promised, so I guess the sites administrator got the message by now.

  6. Default

    The spammer is some fag that calls himself "Kam". He also uses many other names like Odd, Tyler and several others. Funny thing is is all of their ip addresses match the spammers. And they are using a spam bot script which can bypass the system mutes. All they need to do is bann his VPN or domaine or disallow VPN's and stuff . Problem solved!

    Another reason how i know its them is because they are ALWAYS there when the spam bot comes in and are gone when the spam bot is gone. Put two and two together and youll find it all fits!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by @L\/[email protected] D3 [email protected] l3z 17 View Post
    The spammer is some fag that calls himself "Kam". He also uses many other names like Odd, Tyler and several others. Funny thing is is all of their ip addresses match the spammers. And they are using a spam bot script which can bypass the system mutes. All they need to do is bann his VPN or domaine or disallow VPN's and stuff . Problem solved!

    Another reason how i know its them is because they are ALWAYS there when the spam bot comes in and are gone when the spam bot is gone. Put two and two together and youll find it all fits!
    You cant see their ip addresses u moron, so your post is invalid and void, if you have any real proof then that would be different.
    Once again I will state you can NOT see their ip address's to talk such shit and guess who that person is aka hawk and senor sensay.

  8. #8

    Default

    "Calling themselves" by a name, and "having" a name are two different things altogether. I could call myself Donald and get away with you thinking I'm him. Get your facts right.

    That was clearly a sarcastic answer, pointing towards a regular at the chat room, Odd. Regarding using different names, isn't that obvious that they'd do it while they are checking chat? Pull yo shit together, yo. Said it before and I'll say it again, there's no point of having the so called IP you have anyway.

    Nice bogus methods btw.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    You cant see their ip addresses u moron, so your post is invalid and void, if you have any real proof then that would be different.
    Once again I will state you can NOT see their ip address's to talk such shit and guess who that person is aka hawk and senor sensay.


    You need to learn the computer world IDIOT! There IS programs out there that DOES show ip addresses in flash chats! Why dont you go look a few of them up THEN tell me how full of shit im not!
    My post sure isnt 'invalid" and "void". The only voidness i see is whats in your skull! Ive been in the computer world for quite some time so yea i know WTF im actually talking about!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by @L\/[email protected] D3 [email protected] l3z 17 View Post
    You need to learn the computer world IDIOT! There IS programs out there that DOES show ip addresses in flash chats! Why dont you go look a few of them up THEN tell me how full of shit im not!
    My post sure isnt 'invalid" and "void". The only voidness i see is whats in your skull! Ive been in the computer world for quite some time so yea i know WTF im actually talking about!

    "Calling themselves" by a name, and "having" a name are two different things altogether".
    'Kam'. 'Odd'.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •