Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Damn Fool World Full Of Damn Fool Peoples
    Posts
    3

    Angry spam/hack/trick/ or what... please more mods

    Screenshot from 2016-08-17 11-56-45.jpgScreenshot from 2016-08-17 10-58-59.jpg


    as you can see at first he or she was spamming i though after hours he/she will stop but no.....

    later on he/she was using real peoples names like mine and other members as well....

    which lead some people to abuse me and a guy even curse my mother....

  2. #2

    Default

    I think the mod need to take care forum more to prevent spam bot. It makes us crazy!

  3. #3

    Default

    Please remember that moderators are people too and can't be on at all times. We do our best to come on when we can, but, like other moderators, I have college classes, a job, and a family that I have to prioritize. Feel free to private message me any time you have an issue though! I'll do my best to get on as soon as I possibly can to sort out the situation!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Oh, if any spam has the word "troll" in it, it's bound to be ex-salty-moderator Boot Boy.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Oh, if any spam has the word "troll" in it, it's bound to be ex-salty-moderator Boot Boy.
    So again you fail to troll me dumbass, for someone with them 500,000 reads to your mindless fantasy essay, your command of the English language sucks dick. So what now I am not salty ?? as you stated above I am ex salty and moderator.

    You will never win ever, never ever ever.

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    So again you fail to troll me dumbass, for someone with them 500,000 reads to your mindless fantasy essay, your command of the English language sucks dick. So what now I am not salty ?? as you stated above I am ex salty and moderator.

    You will never win ever, never ever ever.

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    Only Boot would think his whole life is a game hahahaaha

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Only Boot would think his whole life is a game hahahaaha
    That screen shot i was just emailed about u was funny ..
    You talking shit on chat and saying if u wanna see beef got to forums
    so thats roasting , rolls and beef
    ROAST BEEF ON A ROLL
    geez do u ever stop thing about food

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boot boy View Post
    that screen shot i was just emailed about u was funny ..
    You talking shit on chat and saying if u wanna see beef got to forums
    so thats roasting , rolls and beef
    roast beef on a roll
    geez do u ever stop thing about food

    i win you lose - like always
    no screenshot, just you being a pervert on the chat hahahaqhha

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    no screenshot, just you being a pervert on the chat hahahaqhha
    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

  10. #10

    Default

    People disregard all that this BOOT BOY cocaine sniffing, public toilet wanking, teen molesting fucking pedophile is blabbering here..


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •