Default Need new and more moderators

Late last night or early this morning I watched Pikachu Becca kick 5 people who disagreed with her. That wasn't the first time this has happened.

I saw Clever Name do the same thing a few nights before when somebody didn't do what he told them to do. No rules were broken to be kicked for.

I've seen them both use mutes for luls.

While that goes on, another user talks about watching a girl used as a toilet for poop with her vomit in a wading pool and a lot of other sick things while your two moderators laugh and joke with her about it. Others talk about sex in a dirty way and nothing is done.

Then all day long there are no moderators and the sick old people can attack the teenagers with no fears.

This chat is cancer and it needs to be fixed.

Okay, from experience, I can say this...

Mods. Mods have favourites. A group of them, in fact. If you're close and friends with the mod, they won't do anything. If you aren't and you're just one of those chatters, they will be more strict with you. It isn't nice but it's just how it is. But I do agree with you, I think the site need more.

We have hired more and they will be made mods very soon. Also, the people I kicked last night that were disagreeing with me were all "Prodigy" he was using a VPN to log back on over and over again to harass me. He is a Kick on Sight member. I'm sure this must of been confusing for you. Also, I don't play favorites. I've kicked people that I was "friends" with, before I became a mod, multiple times. The only person I am friends with on chat are the other mods. Everyone else I would kick if given to reason to. You're all on the internet. I have no emotional connections with these strangers. Believe what you want and have a nice day. I will continue to do my job the way I was told to :) I didn't make the rules. I just enforce them so don't kill the messenger ;)
    -Becca

I'm just saying all mods in general (thats if there is any) because there was quite a few last year. Not targeted :)

I understand, I've been kicked in the past due to one of the old mods favorites not liking me. I know how it feels and I can assure you I will always do my best to treat everyone equally. :) ty
    -Becca

Well at least we have a decent mod then :)

Thank you so much :) that actually means a lot to me. :D
    -Becca

Good! Just please don't end up like the previous mods