Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    wow erin, thank you for helping me realize just how petty and insignificant I am. I am so very sorry for being the pussy and troll that I'm so notorious for being.

I LOSE YOU WIN - LIKE ALWAYS
    I'm so glad you've realized your idiocy. May you change for the better, we're routing for you!

Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    I'm so glad you've realized your idiocy. May you change for the better, we're routing for you!
    PMSL at nikki J .... that was the worst attempt to edit a post ever, now fuck off nikki back to chat and suck off chris the cat when you should be moderating... you call yourself a GOD and say you can do what you like >?? oh we will soon see all about that ha.

And go support the trolls, as i always stated about you and becca and clever and kobrien - sad retarded trolls now moderating the chat rooms. No wonder numbers are halved and below.

IWIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

Don't worry chocolate aka erin and her imaginary bf brucey bonus will keep it going for you haa.

#saltycozdemoted
    #wasashitmodanways
    #kys

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    #saltycozdemoted
    #wasashitmodanways
    #kys
    Now now salty erin don't make me show the pm's where you love me
    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Now now salty erin don't make me show the pm's where you love me
    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    Why show messages when I can say it here?

I love you my special Boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Why show messages when I can say it here?

I love you my special Boot.
    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS :popcorn

Don't pay attention to this public toilet wan.king pe.d0 called BOOT BOY people..

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Don't pay attention to this public toilet wan.king pe.d0 called BOOT BOY people..

Good of you to post again under one of your old names and old threads, nice of you to show some of your other accounts.
    Holy smoke - look at you rant and rave once again now its under blade - got years you where silent then all of a sudden u go skitso.
    Get a grip and stick to one name - you are the paedophile here. So stop calling others what you are. Plus whats with the period in your words eg wan.king and pe.d0 the words are wanking and pedo.

YOU trolls and haters will never win or be mods as your just life losers. I win you lose like always.

Don't pay attention to this public toilet wan.king, cocaine sniffing pe.d0 called BOOT BOY people..