Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: complaint

Default complaint

this is my first time here. i am in the room watching the conversation. i did not say anything to anybody yet. next i see a message that i am kicked from the room by icouldntmakeaclevername. i cannot enter the room so i go to my iphone to go back and ask why i was forced out. icouldntmakeaclevername said because he felt like it and kicked me again. this is very unfriendly to some one who did not do anything. it is not a cool way to act.

It's cool around here, dude. We do whatever we want. If you don't like it, find another place to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hаwk View Post
    It's cool around here, dude. We do whatever we want. If you don't like it, find another place to go.
    "We do whatever we want."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA HA
    Take it slow, hun. You're only a junior, new cunt.

really hawk...? This guy is only asking for some explanation to why he's being kicked.

My suggestion would be to send a message to the admins about it.
    ~Dance Like Nobody Is Watching~

Emiee Aka Kanade Tachibana.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    "We do whatever we want."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA HA
    Take it slow, hun. You're only a junior, new cunt.
    And this moron above talks about others attacking others, she really is a memory lost troll fail haha #erinthespastictroll

I WIN YOU LOSE #youwillalwaysbealosererin

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    And this moron above talks about others attacking others, she really is a memory lost troll fail haha #erinthespastictroll

Shut the fuck up you sad cunt

Hahaha the failure looked at an old post but when myself or someone else did it, he'd say we have no life, what does that tell you ahahahaha #hypocritealert

and you really are a sad troll if you need to look through old posts just to prove me wrong.
    news flash - it'd take at least a week to write down all the shit you cause and stir.
    Last edited by Chocolate.; 11-20-2016 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    Shut the fuck up you sad cunt
    I WIN YOU LOSE... LIKE ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Hahaha the failure looked at an old post but when myself or someone else did it, he'd say we have no life, what does that tell you ahahahaha #hypocritealert

and you really are a sad troll if you need to look through old posts just to prove me wrong.
    news flash - it'd take at least a week to write down all the shit you cause and stir.
    Not likely I have a great memory unlike you. #yougotrekt

Not likely I have a great memory unlike you. #yougotrekt

How is looking through old post's a "good memory" lmao but if someone said that to you they would be a fail troll xD you're sad and fat get help you depressed sack of shit.