Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Favourite Boot Boy Quotes

"buthurt fail troll hahahahahhaha"
    "you got your friends to come in as guests"
    "you use vpns"
    "ohh you where on chat again talking shit and now you here with mel hahahaha
    "ohh boot boy is getting so mad on forums" fail fail fail
    you don't annoy me or make me mad I just laugh at you all the time.
    your words hurt no one hahahaha" <----This one is legit like 100% copy n paste
    "come into chat mark -- oh that's right you cant as you where kicked again as the abusive spammer - fail much
    come on mark coms say rekt some more an dhow you are the boss of me now hahahhaha - fail again don't ya " - Strong emotion in this one.
    "hey welcome again trev
    thanks for making a new account and posting
    welcome back to teen-chat.org" - Boot Boy spreading some positivity
    "wow edit more its getting bigger now :popcorn" - Boot Boy in awe of how this thread is coming along

front cover of his favourite magazine attached below
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mark.; 08-03-2015 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark. View Post
    Post your favourite quotes from our favourite mod :)

"buthurt fail troll hahahahahhaha"
    "you got your friends to come in as guests"
    "you use vpns"
    hahaha you really are the butt hurt troll bro - so much efford put into your threads - its ok mel will reply to it like always and you to can enjoy your time out of chat hahahahahhaahahaha.
    that's what you get for being a creeper mark uk - seems like people like you always have issues hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    hahaha you really are the butt hurt troll bro - so much efford put into your threads - its ok mel will reply to it like always and you to can enjoy your time out of chat hahahahahhaahahaha.
    that's what you get for being a creeper mark uk - seems like people like you always have issues hahahaha

Another favourite ^
    CJMAfZrW8AAfeyg.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mark. View Post
    Another favourite ^
    ohh you where on chat again talking shit and now you here with mel hahahaha
    your words hurt no one hahahaha

ohh you where on chat again talking shit and now you here with mel hahahaha
    your words hurt no one hahahaha
    Nice! added to first post
    CJMAfZrW8AAfeyg.jpg

and the funniest part about this, is that Boot Boy keeps ADDING to it. Because u know that he can't help but try to get in the last word. That's why he posts all these lame-ass replies. In other words, he's so stupid he keeps falling for it, over and over and over again. Watch, he'll reply to this and add to the favorite quotes list.

Kinda makes u wonder, what HIS favorite stupid Boot Boy quote is.

7. Default

I dont know if you noticed, but the population of Teen Chat has declined. Like greatly. The whole reason is because of you Boot Boy. You kick people for reasons that you make up in your head. You say that Theo is 20, and I'm 21. When everyone knows how old we really are. Yet you'd make up an excuse, consider us "trolls" and making assumptions that make no sense. You even tried to lie on Oli saying that he's the one who told you I was 21, when YOU are the one who made it up all on your own. You If we were to put this down to a vote, you would get de-modded in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalGr8ness View Post
    I dont know if you noticed, but the population of Teen Chat has declined. Like greatly. The whole reason is because of you Boot Boy. You kick people for reasons that you make up in your head. You say that Theo is 20, and I'm 21. When everyone knows how old we really are. Yet you'd make up an excuse, consider us "trolls" and making assumptions that make no sense. You even tried to lie on Oli saying that he's the one who told you I was 21, when YOU are the one who made it up all on your own. You If we were to put this down to a vote, you would get de-modded in an instant.
    ohh sorry OG but oli did say you where 21 ... and he is behind the newest attacks on the chat room from the above mentioned people.
    A he always does when he cant get what he wants - but hey go talk to oli the cam recording weirdo.
    but thanks for the input OG- and how is the Skype group holding up with your new members.
    TTYL OG

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    and the funniest part about this, is that Boot Boy keeps ADDING to it. Because u know that he can't help but try to get in the last word. That's why he posts all these lame-ass replies. In other words, he's so stupid he keeps falling for it, over and over and over again. Watch, he'll reply to this and add to the favorite quotes list.

Kinda makes u wonder, what HIS favorite stupid Boot Boy quote is.
    hey welcome again trev
    welcome back to teen-chat.org

hey welcome again trev
    welcome back to teen-chat.org
    Rare example of a welcoming message displaying his more caring nature (Good publicity). Added to the archive.
    CJMAfZrW8AAfeyg.jpg