Mod Complaint: Hydra

dartonio

Let me preface this by saying I do not know what the original argument was, only that Hydra was inquiring about a member's family members, and when I informed them that prodding for personal information was an abuse of power, they kicked me, citing "you don't make the rules here" and while that is true, I do not make the rules there, that mod should not, for ANY REASON, be asking for a member's personal details like that. Hydra isn't, and will not be, a suitable mod, so long as he thinks questions like that, and kicks like that (another way he abused his power) are warranted. Screenshot of the "You don't make the rules here" kick...
ETA: I am well-acquainted with the rules here, considering I've been using this chat site for a little over four years
ETA2: I have been kicked again after informing Hydra that I made this complaint about them. This is definitely an abuse of power and their moderator status should be revoked immediately. It is disgusting that they would kick me - multiple times - for telling them not to ask about member's personal lives. Got a 2nd screenshot of the cited kick reason being "you don't decide what rules the mods follow here". I'm not trying to "decide" what rules mods follow, just trying to let him know what some of them were, since he seems sorely uneducated, and have been kicked repeatedly. This mod is not fit to be a mod, and their position should be revoked. They are not responsible with the power they have (telling ppl they'll kick them if they don't talk about their siblings) and are, out of the four years I've been here, the only moderator that will actually kick with absolutely no reason other than pure spite. Hydra is immature, too-quick-to-kick, and all-in-all too ready to use the power that you (this site) has freely given him.
ETA3: I have been kicked again, Hydra believes asking about someone's siblings apparently connects to the rules somehow? Idk it's still a breach of privacy and 100% illegal, so yeah. Plus he refered to himself as "administration" and basically said he could do whatever he wanted. Third screenshot of him kicking me for a reason that's not against the rules (although his conduct for the entire past half hour has been against the LAW)
ETA4: Also gonna cite the rules here, considering the mods don't seem to know their own rules well enough to know he was breaking them. "If mods ask you about anything that’s related to the rules, you have to answer them. If not, mods are allowed to take action." but then this is there too... "Do not give out any sensitive personal information about yourself or anyone you know, ex address, phone numbers, information about family members or in real life friends." so uhh using the threat of a kick to force a member to break the rules? Pretty fucked up and, again, illegal.

Attachments

• Hydraoop.PNG
    Hydraoop.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Hydraoop2.PNG
    Hydraoop2.PNG
    11.9 KB · Views: 22
  • wowhydrarllyfuckedupthistime.PNG
    wowhydrarllyfuckedupthistime.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Let me preface this by saying I do not know what the original argument was, only that Hydra was inquiring about a member's family members, and when I informed them that prodding for personal information was an abuse of power, they kicked me, citing "you don't make the rules here" and while that is true, I do not make the rules there, that mod should not, for ANY REASON, be asking for a member's personal details like that. Hydra isn't, and will not be, a suitable mod, so long as he thinks questions like that, and kicks like that (another way he abused his power) are warranted. Screenshot of the "You don't make the rules here" kick...
ETA: I am well-acquainted with the rules here, considering I've been using this chat site for a little over four years
ETA2: I have been kicked again after informing Hydra that I made this complaint about them. This is definitely an abuse of power and their moderator status should be revoked immediately. It is disgusting that they would kick me - multiple times - for telling them not to ask about member's personal lives. Got a 2nd screenshot of the cited kick reason being "you don't decide what rules the mods follow here". I'm not trying to "decide" what rules mods follow, just trying to let him know what some of them were, since he seems sorely uneducated, and have been kicked repeatedly. This mod is not fit to be a mod, and their position should be revoked. They are not responsible with the power they have (telling ppl they'll kick them if they don't talk about their siblings) and are, out of the four years I've been here, the only moderator that will actually kick with absolutely no reason other than pure spite. Hydra is immature, too-quick-to-kick, and all-in-all too ready to use the power that you (this site) has freely given him.
ETA3: I have been kicked again, Hydra believes asking about someone's siblings apparently connects to the rules somehow? Idk it's still a breach of privacy and 100% illegal, so yeah. Plus he refered to himself as "administration" and basically said he could do whatever he wanted. Third screenshot of him kicking me for a reason that's not against the rules (although his conduct for the entire past half hour has been against the LAW)
ETA4: Also gonna cite the rules here, considering the mods don't seem to know their own rules well enough to know he was breaking them. "If mods ask you about anything that’s related to the rules, you have to answer them. If not, mods are allowed to take action." but then this is there too... "Do not give out any sensitive personal information about yourself or anyone you know, ex address, phone numbers, information about family members or in real life friends." so uhh using the threat of a kick to force a member to break the rules? Pretty fucked up and, again, illegal.
He’s asking because you, or whoever it was, had other linked accounts I think. Then he’s actually giving you/them a chance to explain why there is another account with unmatched information. Such as age and gender differing. We do not tolerate that here, as often pedos use multiple accounts with fake age and gender on one or a few of the accounts.

But I guess you’d rather want to be banned with the reason being catfish /lying about age or/and gender

The reasons being not so accurate , still hats off to ur explanations and typing patience ....