When will I get unbanned ?

hussien11

So I got wrongfully banned as I have explained before but the admin haven't replied yet. I still can use the site using VPN btw and I haven't been banned so clearly I follow the rules and the ban was stupid

So I got wrongfully banned as I have explained before but the admin haven't replied yet. I still can use the site using VPN btw and I haven't been banned so clearly I follow the rules and the ban was stupid
توقفوا عن التهرب من الحظر

I got banned for ban evading but I wasn't even banned before. How was I evading ban when I wasn't banned:mad: Can someone smarter be replying please ?

you made the first thread saying you were banned for speaking Arabic, then you evaded the ban “to speak to Kevin” - and that’s when he banned you for ban evading. Why did you make a thread if you weren’t banned in the first place 🥱🥱🥱

you made the first thread saying you were banned for speaking Arabic, then you evaded the ban “to speak to Kevin” - and that’s when he banned you for ban evading. Why did you make a thread if you weren’t banned in the first place 🥱🥱🥱
I said I was kicked for speaking in arabic then for something I didn't understand but they let me back in. After that I spoke to a mod for explanation about kick but he banned me for ban evading

This is your first thread 😐 read the tittle - and that first paragraph

Attachments

• A3F320CA-E0EC-4564-8445-C0E51F3DAB58.jpeg
    A3F320CA-E0EC-4564-8445-C0E51F3DAB58.jpeg
    453.1 KB · Views: 5