You mods are butthurt lazy assholes

Exzul

Funny how kevin says I get banned for being apparently "racist and sexist" with me never being racist and sexist and them having no proof of it.

And them being too lazy to look into it because of some power hungry ass mod who just picks on me for everything and who keep kicking me for having a different opinion from other people "asking" me shit.

So I get banned for just talking? How tf was I being "negative" kevin?

Funny how kevin says I get banned for being apparently "racist and sexist" with me never being racist and sexist and them having no proof of it.

And them being too lazy to look into it because of some power hungry ass mod who just picks on me for everything and who keep kicking me for having a different opinion from other people "asking" me shit.

Your kick history says enough

you owe me something
Your kick history says enough
Yea because it was the same stuck up mod kicking me for the littlest things because of others not liking my opinion but yet still choosing to talk to me, you r*tard.

And how the hell am I racist? I'm black and apparently I'm racist to my own people lmao. You don't wanna look into what happened because you're too busy having a stick up your ass assuming stuff.

You sound like Kevin's whiny stuck up needy gf. Idek why you're even in this conversation, go do something like a "child" would do because you say you are one.
ewwwww i dont date old men you bastard, and Kevin is dumb x_x just sayin

Yea because it was the same stuck up mod kicking me for the littlest things because of others not liking my opinion but yet still choosing to talk to me, you r*tard.

And how the hell am I racist? I'm black and apparently I'm racist to my own people lmao. You don't wanna look into what happened because you're too busy having a stick up your ass assuming stuff.
just because your black it dont mean you cant be racists you dumb bitch-

u r not only racist, sexist asshole u r also an idiot... u rly think that u r soo relevant to this chat so mods have nothing better to do but to give all the attention to u? smh get a life loser..
no one cares abt u, ur existence or wht u do/say.. chat has rules, u broke them so much to the point uve got banned and crying here like lil bitch here wont get u anywhere...
its just proving wht moron u r just like ur trashy posts/non existing opinions r proving wht shithead u r and i bet most ppl on tc r happy asf that u got banned.
its soo sad that in ur mind calling girls bitches and ppl n- word is normal šŸ¤”
get help or some anger control therapy
u need it

Last edited:
u r not only racist, sexist asshole u r also an idiot... u rly think that u r soo relevant to this chat so mods have nothing better to do but to give all the attention to ur pathetic ass?? smh get a life loser..
no one cares abt u, ur existence or wht u do/say.. chat has rules, u broke them so much to the point uve got banned and crying here like lil bitch here wont get u anywhere...
its just proving wht moron u r just like ur trash posts/non existing opinions r proving wht shithead u r and i bet most ppl on tc r happy asf ur retarded, toxic ass got banned.
its soo sad that in ur mind calling girls bitches and ppl n- word is normal šŸ¤”
get help or some anger control therapy
u need it
What? I'm literally black... And I never called a girl a bitch and I never really would call a girl a bitch unless she was acting like one to me. You're just trying to make me seem evil and shit when I did absolutely nothing wrong when others were the ones getting mad about opinions of literally other people and me but yet I'm the one getting framed for everything.

What? I'm literally black... And I never called a girl a bitch and I never really would call a girl a bitch unless she was acting like one to me. You're just trying to make me seem evil and shit when I did absolutely nothing wrong when others were the ones getting mad about opinions of literally other people and me but yet I'm the one getting framed for everything.
And I'm not trying to cry and shit throwing a temper tantrum insulting people for not reason like you. I'm trying to explain what the hell happened but y'all just want to treat people like shit... Why are you even relevant to what I'm trying to explain that was completely unfair to me? I fucking loved that chat and made some good friends but now they're gone because some people wanted to be butthurt and get mad about my own opinion they "chose" to debate with me with

Reactions: VON
And I'm not trying to cry and shit throwing a temper tantrum insulting people for not reason like you. I'm trying to explain what the hell happened but y'all just want to treat people like shit... Why are you even relevant to what I'm trying to explain that was completely unfair to me? I fucking loved that chat and made some good friends but now they're gone because some people wanted to be butthurt and get mad about my own opinion they "chose" to debate with me with
U black u can't be racist... its litterally physically impossible for a black person to be racist ion know what mfs r talkin bout

atleast im not banned like you :) asshole
Atleast I'm not an asshole like you who hops onto other situations you ain't no shit and about and talk shit for no reason.

You couldn't even give me a reason why I should be banned because you don't know how what happened and you're godamn too lazy to actually talk like a normal human being.

Probaby too lazy to even read, congratulations if you gotten this far