I saw dad's profile in a dating site. Should I tell mom?

Rhaijin024

Last Monday night while I was busy surfing the internet, I came across a dating site to search women by ID. At first, I paid no attention to its since it’s not that interesting, but what surprised me was my dad’s profile on it. I verified his picture over and over again until I concluded that it was really him! His profile even says that he’s single! Does this mean my dad is cheating on my mom? Should I tell mom? I need help!

Hello i just wanted to message some one to let some one know what has been going on with me on this website i have been having some one on this website go around telling people that i am some type of twenty six year old pedophile pretending to be some type of young male so i can come to this website and talk to all the young teenage females this person has taken a screen shot saying that i have told some girl on the website that i graduated from 2011 how in the hell could i have ever seriously graduated from high school in 2011 when i was obviously home schooled i did all of my school work from home so how the fuck could any one on this website really know what year i graduated from high school by the way the only reason every one keeps thinking that all of this is true is because i feel like that person that has been going around saying all this may have hacked into my account and may have said that him self so he could have the admin and the mods of this website ban me every time that i come online and i dont understand why every one seriously wants to ban me just because i'm literally telling the truth about everything and yet they wanna ask me for my personal information and ask me for a screen shot of my birth certificate so they can know that im really nine teen years old and that im obviously not lying towards them and everything well im sorry to really have to say this and everything but who ever is the admin of this website it was wrong for you to ban me for no reason just because you thought that im some type of pedophile on your website going around talking to all the young teen age females what in your right fucking mind made you really think that i would be some type of god damn pedophile i would never in a million fucking years think about lying about a god damn thing about my self and yet i have no god damn reason to fucking lie and yet you have no god damn reason to be friends with egg eater 69 knowing the fact that hes the type of person that goes around taking advantage of all the females on your website treating them like sex slaves all the time but considering the fact that you're his best friend you wont do a god damn thing to him but when he comes talking shit about me and everything you wanna go ahead and fucking ban me and yet you think all your mods do everything that you tell for them to do your wrong buddy cause all they do is sit back behind there god damn computer screens just letting all these pathetic ass mother fuckers go around taking advantage of all the fucking females on here and yet i'm the only mother fucker who don't do that type of shit i'm the only mother fucker who fucking tells the truth about everything but your're a fucking ass hole for banding me and for not un banding me when i wanted you too

Last edited:
Hello i just wanted to message some one to let some one know what has been going on with me on this website i have been having some one on this website go around telling people that i am some type of twenty six year old pedophile pretending to be some type of young male so i can come to this website and talk to all the young teenage females this person has taken a screen shot saying that i have told some girl on the website that i graduated from 2011 how in the hell could i have ever seriously graduated from high school in 2011 when i was obviously home schooled i did all of my school work from home so how the fuck could any one on this website really know what year i graduated from high school by the way the only reason every one keeps thinking that all of this is true is because i feel like that person that has been going around saying all this may have hacked into my account and may have said that him self so he could have the admin and the mods of this website ban me every time that i come online and i dont understand why every one seriously wants to ban me just because i'm literally telling the truth about everything and yet they wanna ask me for my personal information and ask me for a screen shot of my birth certificate so they can know that im really nine teen years old and that im obviously not lying towards them and everything well im sorry to really have to say this and everything but who ever is the admin of this website it was wrong for you to ban me for no reason just because you thought that im some type of pedophile on your website going around talking to all the young teen age females what in your right fucking mind made you really think that i would be some type of god damn pedophile i would never in a million fucking years think about lying about a god damn thing about my self and yet i have no god damn reason to fucking lie and yet you have no god damn reason to be friends with egg eater 69 knowing the fact that hes the type of person that goes around taking advantage of all the females on your website treating them like sex slaves all the time but considering the fact that you're his best friend you wont do a god damn thing to him but when he comes talking shit about me and everything you wanna go ahead and fucking ban me and yet you think all your mods do everything that you tell for them to do your wrong buddy cause all they do is sit back behind there god damn computer screens just letting all these pathetic ass mother fuckers go around taking advantage of all the fucking females on here and yet i'm the only mother fucker who don't do that type of shit i'm the only mother fucker who fucking tells the truth about everything but your're a fucking ass hole for banding me
I'm not reading that, but you deserve the consequences.

In my opinion, you should negotiate with him.
First,Tell your dad that you saw his profile in a website, he will tell you to not tell your mom.
Second, tell him you will not tell her for an amount of money, but you dont want to see his profile again.
Finally, tell your mom.
You advocate for this person blackmailing their own father for cash? Yeah, I can see now why you are a former admin. :confused:

Hello i just wanted to message some one to let some one know what has been going on with me on this website i have been having some one on this website go around telling people that i am some type of twenty six year old pedophile pretending to be some type of young male so i can come to this website and talk to all the young teenage females this person has taken a screen shot saying that i have told some girl on the website that i graduated from 2011 how in the hell could i have ever seriously graduated from high school in 2011 when i was obviously home schooled i did all of my school work from home so how the fuck could any one on this website really know what year i graduated from high school by the way the only reason every one keeps thinking that all of this is true is because i feel like that person that has been going around saying all this may have hacked into my account and may have said that him self so he could have the admin and the mods of this website ban me every time that i come online and i dont understand why every one seriously wants to ban me just because i'm literally telling the truth about everything and yet they wanna ask me for my personal information and ask me for a screen shot of my birth certificate so they can know that im really nine teen years old and that im obviously not lying towards them and everything well im sorry to really have to say this and everything but who ever is the admin of this website it was wrong for you to ban me for no reason just because you thought that im some type of pedophile on your website going around talking to all the young teen age females what in your right fucking mind made you really think that i would be some type of god damn pedophile i would never in a million fucking years think about lying about a god damn thing about my self and yet i have no god damn reason to fucking lie and yet you have no god damn reason to be friends with egg eater 69 knowing the fact that hes the type of person that goes around taking advantage of all the females on your website treating them like sex slaves all the time but considering the fact that you're his best friend you wont do a god damn thing to him but when he comes talking shit about me and everything you wanna go ahead and fucking ban me and yet you think all your mods do everything that you tell for them to do your wrong buddy cause all they do is sit back behind there god damn computer screens just letting all these pathetic ass mother fuckers go around taking advantage of all the fucking females on here and yet i'm the only mother fucker who don't do that type of shit i'm the only mother fucker who fucking tells the truth about everything but your're a fucking ass hole for banding me and for not un banding me when i wanted you too

dude, shut up, you are a pedophile, you are banned, you can't get out of trouble.

Also, please start using line breaks.

And you don't just accidently type 2011.

And don't spam.

U so goofy