Banned For FBI Roleplay

Nice

Screenshot_20210209_204455.jpg

So Roleplay aint allowed anymore? Hmmm

Well I aint roleplaying as an older person. Everyone knows I help users report people on the site and fyi I do not act as an older person on the website.

And yeah so I have reported alotta people here and also helped alotta people to report offenders and I was even gonna apply as a mod to increase my helping abilities. Anyways thank you for reading this and if I get unbanned I would like to apply as a moderator so I dont have to talk to GHOST to kick someone.

And last thing. When did I said im from the FBI? I also say Im a roleplay fbi or im the fake fbi agent of teen chat. Never have I told anyone that im an adult REAL FBI AGENT. I dont do that ok. I just want people to know before my reputation gets ruined online.

I still dont understand this ban. First of all it said
pretends to be from the FBI.
FBI = overaged
Thats like saying

Oh no this user is roleplaying as a parent

Oh no Parent = overaged

Oh no what shall we do?

Ahh Lets ban her

Ahh great idea

You see what Im trying to point out here is that I aint banned for acting/roleplaying as an fbi agent(in which i always state I am a 15yo boy that just roleplays)

Im banned because

FBI = overaged

Ita clearly states this on the ban reasoning. Its pointing out that that is the main reason I am banned.

So I guess we have to say goodbye to all of the roleplayers there cause there is no teen in this world that roleplays as a teen

Eg.

15yo: I wanna roleplay!
Help me choose what to roleplay as

Police? NO cause Police = overaged
Teacher? NO cause Teacher = overaged
President? NO cause by law you are needed to be like 40+ to be a president so OVERAGED
Your mom? NO except if your roleplaying as a teenage mom because

Mom = overaged
Teenage pregnancy mom = Underraged

Oh yay I have finally found what shall I roleplay as

A Teenage mom with no job and no child support cause a 14yo chad wont pay for child support

Oh roleplaying is super fun cause all I could pic is......

Uhmm....

Oof...

Alot of them are...

Overaged.....

Hmm this dude got banned cause FBI=overaged?

Everyone that roleplays as CIA and Presidents: uhmm yeah. Dont worry the mods like us cause only that weird kid likes to be an fbi agent thats why he gets bammed and we dont UwU

Me: yay life is fun teenagers must roleplay as teenagers cause remmwber kids

EVERY JOB YOU ROLEPLAY AS IS ALWAYS. = OVERAGED

Go roleplay as a little 13yo instead

-nice

The funny part is they didnt said anything like banned because it is not allowed to be roleplay fbi. It said fbi = overaged thats why im banned

Hehe

I hope teacher roleplay will get banned cause

Teacher = overaged

Mods and admin: eh your just weird cause you want fbi roleplay thats why we banned you

Me: "that weird kid that got banned for choosing fbi roleplay"

I shall be gone forever aslong as
fbi = overaged
And they ignore the fact that every roleplay is overaged characters

Then I shall be in need of justice

And besides if yiu guya try to reason something like

Oh no cause you were acting as an fbi agent so maybe you are so get banned cause your overaged

DUDE! I have never ever said something like
"Hi im nice a 35yo fbi agent"

I always clear it out that
" i am a 15yo boy "
and what the hell would the fbi do in a website like this?

I never lied about anything. What do you guys even think I do here?

I dont run around at the website telling people hey I am an undercover 35yo so you better send some pics or else Ill call your momma

What the hell bro. This is unfair

If your doing this to me then please also ban wvery other overaged roleplay on your website

Everysingle overaged character roleplay must be banned, OK

Its part of the rules now cause if Im banned for:

fbi = overaged

Then you should ban

Teachers = also overaged

Mods/admins: ehh wdc

-nice

I dont even pretend that im from the fbi.
Like ask everyone Ive talked to and you wont hear anything that I said I am a real fbi agent. Well whichever mod or admin that banned me you could have just asked? You could have just talked to me? So if a user reported to someone that this guy is pretending to be someone or something, you wont go to that person and ask what happened? I know what must have happened. So after a few days of closing my fbi office room and me being on a break from looking around each room asking people if they need help or if they saw anyone worth reporting. I finally went back and ***** my pfp and opened the office again. So I went to every room as usual and asked if they saw anyone worth reporting or anything. So I guess a mod or a user reported me cause I said and asked those.

So why not ask me, my side of the story?

For example:

What if a user went to you saying this dude is being rude to me and stuff. So you guys banned him but you didnt know the guy who reported him actually made a room called "harrass me pls" so when he got harrased he just reported even tho the name of the room sugests that you should harrass someone

Like its the reporters and the mods fault for not knowing the otherside of the story

Why didnt anyone approached me and asked, kid why are you doing this?

I help people there on that website
Ive reported many users and helped many users that neeeded help and like alot of them dont report those offenders thats why I was there to ask them and help cause most of them dont have the courage to report and idk why is that.

In conclusion:
Why is this ban a one sided ban? Like arent you guys supposed to investigate what is happening before you take action?

-nice

As for the claims of reporting a lot, sure. I've never seen a report by you but I guess you started reporting recently.
People who pretend or appear as some kind of FBI agent, police or other law enforcement agencies, are in most, and that's a strong most, cases pedos trying to lure teens into sending personal information to them.
Another thing, in your room you also "hired" a rule breaker as your room staff. A guy who was bypassing a ban. And no report about him was sent. So where you covering up something?

And here's part 2. You were banned for sexual role-playing not so long ago. Seems likely that you'd do inappropriate role plays no matter how much you deny it or insist to be reporting.
Also. You bypassed ban today. On a 18 yo account. And another linked account shows an inappropriate bio hinting at you being horny.

So why would I ever unban you? Screenshot_20210210-033856_Chrome.jpg

Ok thanks kevin finally an explanation. I accept all of my wrong doings and I thank you for replying. I forgot about those lol thanks and I wont be asking for anything else cause this is my second and final ban. Just for the record Im sorry I did those. Yeah lots of life regrets.
I dont remember the innapriopriate bio tho. Must have been me doing stulid stuff again. Sorry about that. And the bypass I just checked if my friends acc could still login on my ip and device
So does it get banned too? I guess so yeah.

Oh and about the guy I wasnt covering up tho I deleted those messages to clean up the room for valentines and Im sorry I didnt reported him immediatly, my fault for not thinking of reporting him.

Thanks kevin and could I stay here at the forums? So as my final words lol yeah you shouldnt unban me at all like life messed me up too much to be with people online
Thanks for telling me tyty

-nice

Oh wait does my acc get deleted? Please delete it for me or is there an external way to delete my acc?

Kk bye

Ok thanks kevin finally an explanation. I accept all of my wrong doings and I thank you for replying. I forgot about those lol thanks and I wont be asking for anything else cause this is my second and final ban. Just for the record Im sorry I did those. Yeah lots of life regrets.
I dont remember the innapriopriate bio tho. Must have been me doing stulid stuff again. Sorry about that. And the bypass I just checked if my friends acc could still login on my ip and device
So does it get banned too? I guess so yeah.

Oh and about the guy I wasnt covering up tho I deleted those messages to clean up the room for valentines and Im sorry I didnt reported him immediatly, my fault for not thinking of reporting him.

Thanks kevin and could I stay here at the forums? So as my final words lol yeah you shouldnt unban me at all like life messed me up too much to be with people online
Thanks for telling me tyty

-nice

Oh wait does my acc get deleted? Please delete it for me or is there an external way to delete my acc?

Kk bye
No the ban doesn’t include forums. Your account will be unbanned/deleted after a month

Oh ok thanks well actually I thank you guys for banning me. Cause realizing my wrong and stupid life decisions after 5 years when it started is better than realizing that when im older and do you guys know where can I get free online therapy? Is there such thing? Cause I admit I need help.

Oh ok thanks well actually I thank you guys for banning me. Cause realizing my wrong and stupid life decisions after 5 years when it started is better than realizing that when im older and do you guys know where can I get free online therapy? Is there such thing? Cause I admit I need help.
ik :D