Banned for alt.

Neveryoungagain

I've been accused of having alt account, which is under same ip as my main one, but is actually used by my brother. But it was also an inactive account so after a mod kicked me for it, I went to my brother's account and initiated a delete. Tomorrow I rejioned on my main one and got banned. Ban wasn't discussed and was given without a chance of explaining, so I came here to request an unban for given reason. "Alt account" wasn't mine, neither was it in use anyways. So I hope you understand and unban me . Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
They banned me for the same thing... or supposedly the same thing... and i had no clue my account was linked nor my ip compromised. Basically someone IN the chat at one time or another linked to my ip (or so the mod said that sent a ban request) then linked to my account and acting like it was me.. and i didnt even know the person one of the mods at the time showed me by screenshot. I have never used more than one account since i ever been in that chat... and do yah think they would believe me when i pleaded my case? Ofc not! Went on deaf ears and blind eyes. They need much better security on that chat.

Yeah, I understand you Jaiden. Also I see billion times girls doing stuff that aren't allowed in chat also people promoting other sites and people sending illegal links. But they prefer banning normal users who do nothing at all 🤦🏻‍♂️ I truly hope they'll get my acc back. I am probably on that chat longer than any current mod. Also my username is "Neveryoungagain"

Quite ironic you claim you’ve been here longer than any other mod yet your accounts are fresh. If that actually was the case you’d know all rule breakers are dealt with and those girls you mention are bots we ban constantly. Promotion always leads to an immediate ban. If your complaints actually were valid you would’ve brought up them earlier in a separate thread and not in relation to a ban complaint with the intent to bash the staff.

I’d want to see DoB proof/ID for proper age confirmation, considering these claims.