How nice of power abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalina

Kicked for spam when there is a huger problem?

And lmao, where does it say that telling a moderator about something is, "Spam"?

Also, I think he likes to see sexual things I suppose.

And I wonder why moderators are so frustrated and complain when it's their "job" lmao. Simply don't sign up just to tell people, "stfu".

Also, I would like proof of what "I did wrong" and see where in the guidelines.

Edit: They aren't kicked and I came back in the room.

Reporting the person again.

Whatever happened, he is offline. I don't believe he was kicked though.

Last picture, lmao I'm dead. I wasn't even reporting to his pms. I said, "Hello asshole." Lmaoooo, at least he is funny.

Attachments

• Active Report.png
    Active Report.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Active Report.png
    Active Report.png
    111 KB · Views: 37
  • Active Report (2).png
    Active Report (2).png
    101.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Active Report (3).png
    Active Report (3).png
    99.2 KB · Views: 31
  • LMAO IM DEAD.png
    LMAO IM DEAD.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Omg he sounds like such a mean mod, I'm glad you've spoken up about this, I can't imagine what he put you through :/ I'm really sorry

Kicked for spam when there is a huger problem?

And lmao, where does it say that telling a moderator about something is, "Spam"?

Also, I think he likes to see sexual things I suppose.

And I wonder why moderators are so frustrated and complain when it's their "job" lmao. Simply don't sign up just to tell people, "stfu".

Also, I would like proof of what "I did wrong" and see where in the guidelines.

Edit: They aren't kicked and I came back in the room.

Reporting the person again.

Whatever happened, he is offline. I don't believe he was kicked though.

Last picture, lmao I'm dead. I wasn't even reporting to his pms. I said, "Hello asshole." Lmaoooo, at least he is funny.
Cri cri.

Omg he sounds like such a mean mod, I'm glad you've spoken up about this, I can't imagine what he put you through :/ I'm really sorry
He isn't mean. He doesn't seem to know how to talk to people. It is like when a task is given to someone they either find excuses, do nothing, or find him or herself irritated which is normal. No one wants to do tasks, but I have no idea why he signed up if he gets irritated or ignore important issues.

Edited: 10:59 PM.

Last edited:
Thought of something. If an admin not just demote, but mute and kick their own moderators what would happen? Go to the owner(of course not lol). People would be like "did you see what I just see?" I don't think it would be fair for an admin to mute/kick their moderators, but rules should apply to everyone right?

Edit: People say "complaints" as cying, but do people realize that as moderators you don't get muted/kicked? It would probably look bad. If someone from the moderator team was to be demoted and something happened to be reported who would care? You are the same as us. You are a volunteer, but once things go wrong well say bye bye.

For moderator on leave they can't get muted/kicked because of outside issues or someone they know to come back.

And even the admins aren't online pretend they are.

They chose you for a reason. Your modding(could be better without being irritable)and being there is great, but the team needs you. Impact you as a person. Just wish that you could not be an "asshole" and differentiate what a report is.

Last edited:
"-" People can hide on what they delete, but there wil always be someone watching, with data, logs, and even your print "-" chatting can be fun, but there are real dangers out there "-" be lucky you are a mod "-" i'm just saying getting vip is already hard for many "-" , but what is the point if people quit? Is it because how long people been on the chat? Like what? "-"

"-" People can hide on what they delete, but there wil always be someone watching, with data, logs, and even your print "-" chatting can be fun, but there are real dangers out there "-" be lucky you are a mod "-" i'm just saying getting vip is already hard for many "-" , but what is the point if people quit? Is it because how long people been on the chat? Like what? "-"
How dare you come on here and bitch about being kicked. Hell, you are ALWAYS snitching on people plus you BAIT them so you can snitch on them to report them. I know this because you did it to me several times. You are the very type that we kick or bann on the site i mod on and this is the reason we do. Less contreversy that way with the habitual ones like you. Im on the mods side on THIS one. Basically he got tired of you bothering him all the time when he had 100s of other reports to go thru than to bother with habitual snitchers. Matter of factly you will probably come back at me saying it wasnt you... but im very good at remembering usernames and urs is the same one yah use in the chats and the same username that had me kicked a few times. And if you remember right i even called yah out in open chat about it and told yah i was blocking yah.

And I don't even know you. You've got the wrong person. And yes, it was not me. Whoever you are I consider you as a forum user. For me? Well, another owner of a rival chat. Username? I had only two. Another story maker, with no solid proof ._. you are legit accusing when you "think" its them like hell do I know?

Nahh it was DEFINATELY u! Like i said i dont forget usernames. I was even told it was u and u even admitted it once in a pm i sent yah about it. Ur always in the chat asskissing just as u do in these forums. Ur trying to tell me yah never used the name Rosalina in the chat???

And I don't even know you. You've got the wrong person. And yes, it was not me. Whoever you are I consider you as a forum user. For me? Well, another owner of a rival chat. Username? I had only two. Another story maker, with no solid proof ._. you are legit accusing when you "think" its them like hell do I know?

Nahh it was DEFINATELY u! Like i said i dont forget usernames. I was even told it was u and u even admitted it once in a pm i sent yah about it. Ur always in the chat asskissing just as u do in these forums.
These girls got no chill
This isn't your hut kids stop fighting

Confused boy? Hm, maybe a show off for Kevin to see^
Boy??? Im nothing close to it. And irdc what Kevin sees or doesnt see. They mean nothing to me because i dont need to ass kiss noone. I just be myself and thats all that matters to me frankly. I can be very pleasant when im not fukked with.

Last edited:
And I don't even know you.
Sure yah do. Think back a while and maybe yah will remember

You've got the wrong person.
nahh i have the right person.
And yes, it was not me.
it was tho. Yah even admitted it when i got back in after yah had me kicked. It was then i told yah i was blocking yah right out in open chat.
Whoever you are I consider you as a forum user. For me? Well, another owner of a rival chat.
Tf??? I dont OWN ANY chats.
Username? I had only two.
One was Rosalina. I remember it well.
Another story maker, with no solid proof
The proof is in the pudding. Several in the chat complained about u baiting them so u could snitch on them. I was shown screenshots of it in my pms back then and now this thread just confirmed it.
._. you are legit accusing
not accusing when its fact...
when you "think" its them like hell do I know?

Lord, you are so confused. What is your username in the chat? Say that first before you "believe" what ever bug is in your head is making you delusional. I'm saying that I own another chat. Always about you, fella? Sure, looks like it. Where is the proof and accusing isn't a fact. Facts need evidence, mate. And you can't even tell me if you are a guest or a user.

You can still upload pictures here. You sound like a mod, but are you? Probably not, lmfao. Edit after edit you make, hm you can't seem to keep your word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.