Help with a girl please

So there’s this girl I like and I find her really hot but she hates me and I want to know if there’s any way to change that,

I know that deep down she loves me back and she will be mine forever but I just need help making her show it! Do not steal my girl Lizard is Mine. I know that Lizard acts like she hates me which is well deserved but I’m just looking for a way to make her mine.

So there’s this girl I like and I find her really hot but she hates me and I want to know if there’s any way to change that,

I know that deep down she loves me back and she will be mine forever but I just need help making her show it! Do not steal my girl Lizard is Mine. I know that Lizard acts like she hates me which is well deserved but I’m just looking for a way to make her mine.
Lmfao it's not gonna happen man

You have a crush on a girl who hates you? 😐

Attachments

• 4a0e5e1da76d638fc39e72badf7aa697.jpg
    4a0e5e1da76d638fc39e72badf7aa697.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1