Boba fett kicking you for no reason

chilldave

Im not gonna play the victim ok, i have posted my insta in my bio 2 times, and i got kicked for 5 min, then 10 min, then i didnt do it anymore, ok so today im chatting and boba fett kept on saying stuff like "i do what i want" and just trying to show off how he is sooo cool because he is a mod, well i say to him, "you arent any diffrent than us bro, do u think your cool or somthing" and next thing you know im kicked.... why am i kicked, well it says because of socials but yet i didnt have any socials in my bio and i didnt say anything about socials in the main chat.and yeah i get it, its only a 10 min ban but this isnt really fair, somthing needs to be done about this. and keep in mind he was the only mod online.

In the clip Below you can see Boba fett admiting that he kicked me for no reason, after i said "boba fett kicked me for no reason", he said "sucks to be you"

Attachments

• ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
    ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
    601.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Im not gonna play the victim ok, i have posted my insta in my bio 2 times, and i got kicked for 5 min, then 10 min, then i didnt do it anymore, ok so today im chatting and boba fett kept on saying stuff like "i do what i want" and just trying to show off how he is sooo cool because he is a mod, well i say to him, "you arent any diffrent than us bro, do u think your cool or somthing" and next thing you know im kicked.... why am i kicked, well it says because of socials but yet i didnt have any socials in my bio and i didnt say anything about socials in the main chat.and yeah i get it, its only a 10 min ban but this isnt really fair, somthing needs to be done about this. and keep in mind he was the only mod online.
I came back after being afk and you got REPORTED for saying "search up _____ on YouTube and you'll find me" so is that not a social? If it's not, then I don't know what is. Stop breaking the rules and you won't be getting kicked.

In the clip Below you can see Boba fett admiting that he kicked me for no reason, after i said "boba fett kicked me for no reason", he said "sucks to be you"
Why did you even posted ur insta at the first place knowing is against rules
Cox u doing that gave boba fett the chance to do that hm

Kicking for putting socials in bio was before and got kicked she was asking about after that

Plus : I have gotten kicks too most ppl aren't aware of full rules