Banned

FuKKeR

Okay well i thought i will get some response from admins or mods regarding this but ig things don't work here without arguing.
So, i literally got kicked 3 times and then, a ban. As far as i know, no one gets banned after getting 3 kicks. I can also tell u the reason of kicks: 1) when i was arguing with beanbeanbean (i don't really think we deserved a kick tbh)
2) harrassing users. 3) saying welcu.m to titan (he is 18 yr old MALE and i just joked bout it)
I seriously don't understand why mods put me in ban list just after 3 kicks even tho i didn't broke any serious rule. I keep trying to be nice with them but don't know what they want ๐Ÿคท

Last edited:
Okay well i thought i will get some response from admins or mods regarding this but ig things don't work here without arguing.
So, i literally got kicked 3 times and then, a ban. As far as i know, no one gets banned after getting 3 kicks. I can also tell u the reason of kicks: 1) when i was arguing with beanbeanbean (i don't really think we deserved a kick tbh)
2) harrassing users. 3) saying welcu.m to titan (he is 18 yr old MALE and i just joked bout it)
I seriously don't understand why mods put me in ban list just after 3 kicks even tho i didn't broke any serious rule. I keep trying to be nice with them but don't know what they want ๐Ÿคท
Your ban was valid and you have way more than 3 kicks, you've just been kicked so much for being a nonce you forget them.

Your ban was valid and you have way more than 3 kicks, you've just been kicked so much for being a nonce you forget them.
You are a new mod so you don't know shit bout me. I was banned before and when i got unbanned, mods still used to kick me for "bypassing ban" just because they didn't knew i was unbanned. And if u think i got kicks other then that, plz tell me the reasons.

You are a new mod so you don't know shit bout me. I was banned before and when i got unbanned, mods still used to kick me for "bypassing ban" just because they didn't knew i was unbanned. And if u think i got kicks other then that, plz tell me the reasons.
You're an open book. I know everything about you.

ur banned cuz u r a horny mf, on top of it ur also a crazy person, an idiot an a creepy stalker.
personally ur pcs of shit
and dw, new mods r realising that themselves, ur deff trying ur best to show it
๐Ÿ’€

Btw 5 kicks= ban... If it was only 3 kick Kwashiorkor should be banned by now cause she got 5-8 kicks๐Ÿ—ฟ
not rly, u cant count the kicks cuz diff offenses start with a diff kick time or mute time. once u reach 2 hrs kick ur deff up for a ban, in some offenses even 2-3x2hrs kicks and it has to be for a same offense to go incerementally towards the ban kick, also, some cases of extreme offenses its straight 2hrs ban kick.

Last edited:
Excuse me, I don't like the way you talk or treat other people and yet, you want to be unkicked. And Corrin is an experienced moderator and you only know so little. You should know why Corrin got his position. Not because of anything that supposedly harass other kids/teens including myself. You are known to harass on forums or wherever. I don't think Teen Chat is made for that. I think you should sit down and write in a notebook. Maybe do something productive instead of being "Childish." There may be other reasons, but that is between the staff. As I said before, I don't appreciate your negative attitude and how you think of him as a joke in a way. In what way? The way of mocking, disrespect, cussing, and he is just human who is just doing their job. It seems the more you come on the more kicks you receive. Well, good night. #Be NiceAndBePositive

Last edited:
Excuse me, I don't like the way you talk or treat other people and yet, you want to be unkicked. And Corrin is an experienced moderator and you only know so little. You should know why Corrin got his position. Not because of anything that supposedly harass other kids/teens including myself. You are known to harass on forums or wherever. I don't think Teen Chat is made for that. I think you should sit down and write in a notebook. Maybe do something productive instead of being "Childish." There may be other reasons, but that is between the staff. As I said before, I don't appreciate your negative attitude and how you think of him as a joke in a way. In what way? The way of mocking, disrespect, cussing, and he is just human who is just doing their job. It seems the more you come on the more kicks you receive. Well, good night. #Be NiceAndBePositive
U look like a weakling ๐Ÿ—ฟ and fr u gonna harrass some kids.... So sad of u to get offended by kids๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.... Grow up even if i harass someone they ain't gonna do shit?๐Ÿ—ฟ Cause its "online"๐Ÿ—ฟ

Does it matter?
It doesnโ€™t matter, but how come you post here when I donโ€™t see you chatting online? You probably donโ€™t know who the OP is , yet you talk as if you know how โ€œeverythingโ€ works. And this thread is not about me and donโ€™t make it that way. Does your statements โ€œmatterโ€? To the point of now, I donโ€™t think so. Iโ€™ve asked who you were because never In my life can a person not understand what I stated in my post. My post is clear and the only person who doesnโ€™t understand is you.

U look like a weakling ๐Ÿ—ฟ and fr u gonna harrass some kids.... So sad of u to get offended by kids๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.... Grow up even if i harass someone they ain't gonna do shit?๐Ÿ—ฟ Cause its "online"๐Ÿ—ฟ
You are not a mod so how would you know how many kicks does Kwashhiorkor have?

It doesnโ€™t matter, but how come you post here when I donโ€™t see you chatting online? You probably donโ€™t know who the OP is , yet you talk as if you know how โ€œeverythingโ€ works. And this thread is not about me and donโ€™t make it that way. Does your statements โ€œmatterโ€? To the point of now, I donโ€™t think so. Iโ€™ve asked who you were because never In my life can a person not understand what I stated in my post. My post is clear and the only person who doesnโ€™t understand is you.
Amma get it clear are u blind bro? Am online Throughout the day๐Ÿ—ฟ... I agree "FuKKeR" used to insult people a lot ... But he insulted only 3 people " catfish/ ***/perv" if u were in this category and u got "harrased online" thats funny because in 5 month's of this site i have seen FuKKeR and he has never been" childish" to normal people..he only made jokes๐Ÿ—ฟ but u people hated him so much u got him banned for normal stuff๐Ÿ—ฟ and there is a really nice vip people who send p***n on main speak so good words am gonna show u ss hang on

For proof:- ask users like manita... Evelyn...
Maybe u just didn't understand him yet๐Ÿ˜น
TY FOR READING ๐Ÿ˜‰

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220409-051330__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220409-051330__01.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20220409-051649__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220409-051649__01.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 21
so hes deciding on whos a catfish and whos a perv??
deff false claims unless he has a solid proof of someone being a perv/pedo and a catfish..
also
whts the point of harassing ppl overall including those?
if he knew for a fact and with the proof how someone is a catfish/perv/pedo he never ever reported anyone.. not that ive seen..
so where is the logic there?
and tbh not everyone shares the same " sense of humor". wht is funny to fukker it might be offensive to others..
and constantly making inapp jokes on tc main with alot of ua ppl watching
๐Ÿ’€
js

Amma get it clear are u blind bro? Am online Throughout the day๐Ÿ—ฟ... I agree "FuKKeR" used to insult people a lot ... But he insulted only 3 people " catfish/ ***/perv" if u were in this category and u got "harrased online" thats funny because in 5 month's of this site i have seen FuKKeR and he has never been" childish" to normal people..he only made jokes๐Ÿ—ฟ but u people hated him so much u got him banned for normal stuff๐Ÿ—ฟ and there is a really nice vip people who send p***n on main speak so good words am gonna show u ss hang on

For proof:- ask users like manita... Evelyn...
Maybe u just didn't understand him yet๐Ÿ˜น
TY FOR READING ๐Ÿ˜‰
if those r not cropped it wouldnt be taken out of the context..
and it would be nice to have a ss of visible and full chat on main

if those r not cropped it wouldnt be taken out of the context..
and it would be nice to have a ss of visible and full chat on main
Nvm we already fought enough for him๐Ÿ˜... Lets close this thread u know ๐Ÿ˜ he ain't ever getting unbanned and neither will he "be good" to people ๐Ÿ—ฟ so lets close this unban topic here๐Ÿ—ฟ can we close threads btw?