any special privilege?

Draken

Hey mods, there's a guy with username "Yourheart1221". he's a catfish but still u guyz are'nt kicking him. can u tell me why tf u guyz doing this?
in other's case u just kick them out for no reason or warning but when it comes to do ur actual job, u just show the real u. there's a rule of "no shirtless or bra pics" but, have a look in teenchat. And i am damn sure u guyz will reply "are u telling mods how to do their jobs?" or " don't teach mods what to do"
how long will u go with this excuse? -_-

Hey mods, there's a guy with username "Yourheart1221". he's a catfish but still u guyz are'nt kicking him. can u tell me why tf u guyz doing this?
in other's case u just kick them out for no reason or warning but when it comes to do ur actual job, u just show the real u. there's a rule of "no shirtless or bra pics" but, have a look in teenchat. And i am damn sure u guyz will reply "are u telling mods how to do their jobs?" or " don't teach mods what to do"
Can you show proof of him being a catfish coz i can't find on tineye. And did you pm a mod with proof that he's a cf?

Can you show proof of him being a catfish coz i can't find on tineye. And did you pm a mod with proof that he's a cf?
man, if u just see in chats other than doing anything else, u'll get the proof. Many VIP users have sent ss of him being a cf. And if mods won't warn us in pms, why should we tell them in pms? they can simply see the report ig.

man, if u just see in chats other than doing anything else, u'll get the proof. Many VIP users have sent ss of him being a cf. And if mods won't warn us in pms, why should we tell them in pms? they can simply see the report ig.
I've not seen him being reported yet. Also you're the one calling him a catfish at the moment so please do bring proof with you,

I've not seen him being reported yet. Also you're the one calling him a catfish at the moment so please do bring proof with you,
use google lens dude. if a profile is being reported, either it has inappropriate pic or is a catfish and i hope u have enough humour to understand it.

use google lens dude. if a profile is being reported, either it has inappropriate pic or is a catfish and i hope u have enough humour to understand it.
Where did humour come from in here-

hey buddy,idk what happend im a new mod here but ppl here don't stop and mods here can't do anything cuz they are very less or are mad. and some ppl try to dump mods.

Can you show proof of him being a catfish coz i can't find on tineye. And did you pm a mod with proof that he'cf
don't worry i will report abt him = yourheart1221,and anyway he has many reports