Banned for 'spamming' by automatic filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexafluoride

Hello,

I was recently banned for 'Spamming'.
I was trying to correct a typo while talking with someone in dms about the Dutch golden age. I guess I was typing too fast to correct that typo that the system thought i was spamming.

Is it possible to get unbanned because i didn't mean to spam. I just type really fast sometimes...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-050013.jpg
    Screenshot_20211012-050013.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 12
That is a system ban... First, The Admins will need to get youre Username and then they can Unban you... It happens with a lot of people where System bans you for banned words in the Chat...

Just try not to say the same thing next time so System does not ban you again if you happen to type fast and say this "phrase" again.

Thank you!

Hello,

I was recently banned for 'Spamming'.
I was trying to correct a typo while talking with someone in dms about the Dutch golden age. I guess I was typing too fast to correct that typo that the system thought i was spamming.

Is it possible to get unbanned because i didn't mean to spam. I just type really fast sometimes...
You bypassed this today and I don't think you need to be unbanned with the words you said. Plus your history is um how should I put this kinda bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211013-215027_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211013-215027_Chrome.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 34
The words i said were in the context of 'The only bad thing I can think of that the Netherlands brought into the world is 'those words'. In a conversation about the Dutch 17th century. I doubt that deserves a ban.
And 2 of those inappropriate kicks were from me saying ' i gotta dig bick, you that read wrong and you read that wrong too.'

The words i said were in the context of 'The only bad thing I can think of that the Netherlands brought into the world is 'those words'. In a conversation about the Dutch 17th century. I doubt that deserves a ban.
And 2 of those inappropriate kicks were from me saying ' i gotta dig bick, you that read wrong and you read that wrong too.'
Doesn't make it right to be inappropriate at all, plus your words you said are censored for a reason. Why bypass the censors to get yourself banned?

Because 'The only bad thing to come out of the Netherlands is **** ****, which kinda sucks' doesnt really make sense
You bypassed the censors which was censored for a reason. I'm not understanding why you don't see that as bad? If it's censored, then you shouldn't say it at all.

I apologize, id blame my autism for being an idiot and not thinking clearly because im too direct but that feels wrong. Id really appreciate it if you could consider unbanning.

Welp Nicky said it all~

Your inappropriate history and your attempts to trade explicit photos proves that all you're gonna end up doing is ruining the atmosphere of the chat for other users.

Learn to control yourself and treat people with some decent amount of respect. For now though, you're banned and staying banned. If you have any other complaints, private message me here. Cheers👋

Status
Not open for further replies.