Default Boot Boy stole Cyanide's login information.

Nobody ever posts here except Boot Boy for a long time. Then somebody stole Cyanide's login information. Another person posts about it here and like magic Boot shows up a few minutes later to talk about it. Good cop. Bad cop. Retarded wannabe cop.

Quote Originally Posted by milez View Post
    Nobody ever posts here except Boot Boy for a long time. Then somebody stole Cyanide's login information. Another person posts about it here and like magic Boot shows up a few minutes later to talk about it. Good cop. Bad cop. Retarded wannabe cop.
    Pmsl, get a fucking life you dickhead and go make more accounts.
    What you stated in your simpleton thread is as retarded as your imagination.
    Why don't you just stick to one account and why so silent until now since November 2016.
    No one hacked Cyanides account u fucking scumbag, now fuck off you moron and get a life.

I show up always, and wouldn't need to hack an account especially a moron like cyanides.
    You wouldn't hack the monkeys if you could hack the organ grinder.
    If you are confused google it, and google how to get a life while you're at it.

Case Closed

I doubt it was Boot Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Pmsl, get a fucking life you dickhead and go make more accounts.
    What you stated in your simpleton thread is as retarded as your imagination.
    Why don't you just stick to one account and why so silent until now since November 2016.
    No one hacked Cyanides account u fucking scumbag, now fuck off you moron and get a life.

I show up always, and wouldn't need to hack an account especially a moron like cyanides.
    You wouldn't hack the monkeys if you could hack the organ grinder.
    If you are confused google it, and google how to get a life while you're at it.

Case Closed
    Mr pe.d0phile.. you have ''more accounts'' on your tiny pe.d0 brain it seems. Lets try get something else in that tiny pe.d0 brain of yours.. you are not a fu.kin moderator nor are you a forums admin, or any admin for that matter, so stop fu.kin replying to people's posts as if you are the ''main man''..

Not only does everyone on every chatroom on the entire web know your a fu.kin pathetic looser pe.d0phile, but your own mom knows it too..

I told you before, go wa.nk off in public toilets and leave teen chat to the teens, c.untface..

Go google how to get help when your a pe.d0phile..

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Mr pe.d0phile.. you have ''more accounts'' on your tiny pe.d0 brain it seems. Lets try get something else in that tiny pe.d0 brain of yours.. you are not a fu.kin moderator nor are you a forums admin, or any admin for that matter, so stop fu.kin replying to people's posts as if you are the ''main man''..

Not only does everyone on every chatroom on the entire web know your a fu.kin pathetic looser pe.d0phile, but your own mom knows it too..

I told you before, go wa.nk off in public toilets and leave teen chat to the teens, c.untface..

Go google how to get help when your a pe.d0phile..
    Its so amazing that once again you raise your nasty phile head dude under another account, why don't you just stick to one.
    And going by you pervious accounts and your pervious threads and posts you are just a hater and loser.
    You support one mod haha and attacked all the others, you are not consistent in what you say and just say random moronic shit.
    I would be the MAIN MAN, if I was old enough to be called a man, I will be the MAIN MAN in April when I turn 18.
    Until then I will be the chat KING.
    But unlike your retarded ass, my post and info is to help people and expose other people, now yours on the other hand is just attacks on people, simply because you are a told brain dead troll failed hater with no real life.

So to conclude, YOU are exactly what you posted in the post above, "A sad pedophile, with no life who's a loser"
    And go skype with your little mod friend, we all know what's going on with you 2.
    #BladeLovesFatties #GetGrammarChecker #LearnToSpell
    Last edited by Boot Boy; 01-13-2017 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Blade gets owned

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Its so amazing that once again you raise your nasty phile head dude under another account, why don't you just stick to one.
    And going by you pervious accounts and your pervious threads and posts you are just a hater and loser.
    You support one mod haha and attacked all the others, you are not consistent in what you say and just say random moronic shit.
    I would be the MAIN MAN, if I was old enough to be called a man, I will be the MAIN MAN in April when I turn 18.
    Until then I will be the chat KING.
    But unlike your retarded ass, my post and info is to help people and expose other people, now yours on the other hand is just attacks on people, simply because you are a told brain dead troll failed hater with no real life.

So to conclude, YOU are exactly what you posted in the post above, "A sad pedophile, with no life who's a loser"
    And go skype with your little mod friend, we all know what's going on with you 2.
    #BladeLovesFatties #GetGrammarChecker #LearnToSpell
    IQ related, you are not in my league pe.d0, not even close..

Still you have ''accounts'' and ''many accounts'' on the brain. I am pretty sure you are not only a fu.cking lifeless pe.d0 but a ''corcky'' too and the only thing you are ''king'' of is wa.nking off in public toilets to young boys and girls.

On the site administrator account, in his messages, you begged him to delete your account, so dude do yourself and everyone else a favor and fu.ck off from this site completely because you are a retarded, useless, annoying and pathetic fu.cking public toilet wan.ker.

''blade gets owned''....lmfao....dude the only thing you own is the c.um dripping from your cheeks because of spending time in pu.blic toilets. Stop replying to people's post's on here and fu.ck off permanently. You are fu.ckall on here but pi.ss vapor in the wind and 99% of the teens on here cant stand your pe.d0 ass.

''my post and info is to help people and expose other people''....again....lmfao....you need to fu.cking expose yourself cu.nt...

###''ONCE AGAIN PE.DO BOOT BOY THE PUBLIC TOILET WAN.KER IS OWNED BY BLADE''###

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    IQ related, you are not in my league pe.d0, not even close..

Still you have ''accounts'' and ''many accounts'' on the brain. I am pretty sure you are not only a fu.cking lifeless pe.d0 but a ''corcky'' too and the only thing you are ''king'' of is wa.nking off in public toilets to young boys and girls.

On the site administrator account, in his messages, you begged him to delete your account, so dude do yourself and everyone else a favor and fu.ck off from this site completely because you are a retarded, useless, annoying and pathetic fu.cking public toilet wan.ker.

''blade gets owned''....lmfao....dude the only thing you own is the c.um dripping from your cheeks because of spending time in pu.blic toilets. Stop replying to people's post's on here and fu.ck off permanently. You are fu.ckall on here but pi.ss vapor in the wind and 99% of the teens on here cant stand your pe.d0 ass.

''my post and info is to help people and expose other people''....again....lmfao....you need to fu.cking expose yourself cu.nt...

###''ONCE AGAIN PE.DO BOOT BOY THE PUBLIC TOILET WAN.KER IS OWNED BY BLADE''###
    HAHA you sad little outburst proves 100% you got OWNED by me, go back up your 1 mod friend, she still wont be fit to get you hired as we all know who you are no matter how many retarded names you make up of how long you go silent on them for.
    Amazingly you find you very old threads "YAWN"

Good of you to post again under one of your old names and old threads, nice of you to show some of your other accounts.
    Holy smoke - look at you rant and rave once again now its under blade - got years you where silent then all of a sudden u go skitso.
    Get a grip and stick to one name - you are the paedophile here. So stop calling others what you are. Plus whats with the period in your words eg wan.king and pe.d0 the words are wanking and pedo.

YOU trolls and haters will never win or be mods as your just life losers. I win you lose like always.

Don't pay attention to this public toilet wan.king, cocaine sniffing pe.d0 called BOOT BOY people..