Thread: mod cyanide

Hybrid View

Angry mod cyanide

it is 1/7/17 at 11:28 and I am reporting that no sooner did I log in then the "moderator" cyanide decided to kick me and everyone else who tried to log on, if they are having a prv convo they need to go else where to have it instead of kicking everyone else just so they can talk

J-dwag, cyanide's account was hacked by someone and they went on a kicking spree. It wasn't cyanide herself; we're working on fixing this to the best of our abilities. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by !Kailanineon View Post
    J-dwag, cyanide's account was hacked by someone and they went on a kicking spree. It wasn't cyanide herself; we're working on fixing this to the best of our abilities. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    There is no "WE" who are working to the best of their abilities to fix anything kail.
    Cyanide and gracelss where the only 2 people left in chat and you where then the third person in the chat after the full room kick.
    If someone was going to hack an account they would have hacked the admins account, not a lame mods account.
    DO the math people. 1 and 1 is not 11 unless its after 10 and before 12

so can I plz get unkicked from the room plz

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dawg115 View Post
    so can I plz get unkicked from the room plz
    go to gay while the kick takes its time out
    it will be sorted soon
    2 hours max

ok thank you, I did not know how the kicking worked