Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mod cyanide

Angry mod cyanide

it is 1/7/17 at 11:28 and I am reporting that no sooner did I log in then the "moderator" cyanide decided to kick me and everyone else who tried to log on, if they are having a prv convo they need to go else where to have it instead of kicking everyone else just so they can talk

J-dwag, cyanide's account was hacked by someone and they went on a kicking spree. It wasn't cyanide herself; we're working on fixing this to the best of our abilities. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by !Kailanineon View Post
    J-dwag, cyanide's account was hacked by someone and they went on a kicking spree. It wasn't cyanide herself; we're working on fixing this to the best of our abilities. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    There is no "WE" who are working to the best of their abilities to fix anything kail.
    Cyanide and gracelss where the only 2 people left in chat and you where then the third person in the chat after the full room kick.
    If someone was going to hack an account they would have hacked the admins account, not a lame mods account.
    DO the math people. 1 and 1 is not 11 unless its after 10 and before 12

so can I plz get unkicked from the room plz

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dawg115 View Post
    so can I plz get unkicked from the room plz
    go to gay while the kick takes its time out
    it will be sorted soon
    2 hours max

ok thank you, I did not know how the kicking worked

When Cyanide kept kicking herself out, I noticed that her IP kept changing...so I think she was hacked. Ijs.

Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    When Cyanide kept kicking herself out, I noticed that her IP kept changing...so I think she was hacked. Ijs.
    That was the fake cyanide and not the mod account, plus how would you know nikki when it kicked itself out.
    That's not a connection issue its what trolls use and is well known about.
    Plus the issue would have been cyanide gave someone their login details if that wasn't cyanide, as the account wasn't hacked at all.

Okay, so what about the videos and sounds that keep popping up? If someone could hack the chat site, what makes you think they can't hack a moderator's account? Why do you always assume the worst in us, rather than assume that something bigger could be taking place? Speaks a lot about your character.

Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    Okay, so what about the videos and sounds that keep popping up? If someone could hack the chat site, what makes you think they can't hack a moderator's account? Why do you always assume the worst in us, rather than assume that something bigger could be taking place? Speaks a lot about your character.
    Omg stfu nikki u moron.
    You know fuck all about sites, hacks, exploits or wtf is going on in general.
    Think the worse in you mods are you for real, look at yourselves ffs, epic troll fails who are always talking sexual allowing overaged friends and teen harassers in chat, slow to remove paedo's "thats anyone overaged" And then there is your e-dating chatters.

As for a account being hacked you would need to key log them to know their password unless u gave someone your account.
    If you downloaded or opened a thing then u deserve what happened. Stupidity breeds stupidity, same as scare mongering.

The music is due to an exploit on all flash chat sites, its nothing new and admin could solve it with to clicks in the admin panel.
    That happens every so often, but that whole mod account hacked last happened when oli gave broooke his password.
    And amazingly no other mod was hacked, but like always I guess they will now all be hacked to cover cyanide being a total fucking loser .
    If you don't have a clue then your best bet is so sit the fuck down and stfu, stop being a retarded troll just for the sake of trolling.

Problem solved, No mods account was hacked, and morons will defend morons.

Case Closed