Thumbs down Disappointed in mods today

Today a user under the name of Dean has been relentlessly abusing girls on chat. At one point there were FOUR mods in the chat room, but he still refused to stop.
    In their absence, the comments on girls on cam have been the likes of:
    "That's a skank in the making"
    "She looks like she's 3 yo, what a retard"
    Etc etc

He tones it down in the mod's presence, but was still relentless, particularly to Madz99 and Little Princess. Even after being asked to stop, he continued to bully them until eventually, both left the chat, after which he boasted about it.

He was swearing, making homophobic comments and trolling and the worst he received was a mute. I don't know how he slipped under the radar, but it was disappointing to see it push two girls away from chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietron View Post
    Today a user under the name of Dean has been relentlessly abusing girls on chat. At one point there were FOUR mods in the chat room, but he still refused to stop.
    In their absence, the comments on girls on cam have been the likes of:
    "That's a skank in the making"
    "She looks like she's 3 yo, what a retard"
    Etc etc

He tones it down in the mod's presence, but was still relentless, particularly to Madz99 and Little Princess. Even after being asked to stop, he continued to bully them until eventually, both left the chat, after which he boasted about it.

He was swearing, making homophobic comments and trolling and the worst he received was a mute. I don't know how he slipped under the radar, but it was disappointing to see it push two girls away from chat.
    That is because mods of the moderators on the chat rooms themselves are nasty, vile troll fails who themselves be abusive and harass the users in the chat room.
    Plus that person using the name dean is most likely a regular under a new name who is a troll friend of the mods, so if they kicked a asshole who acted like that, they would have to kick each other also.

But is a well know fact, the Admin doesn't care who he hires now as he doesn't give a flying fuck about chatters and he totally enjoys drama on his site.

Look at the mods who are mods now and it explain a hell of a lot on his mentality towards teen safety #hedoesn'tcare

Cyanide Guest

In these situations, mods are expected to silence mute people who do things that Dean did. When I saw Dean acting up in main, I silence muted him immediately after. I do my best to ensure the safety of regs and silence mute whoever wreaks havoc in main. Thanks for your complaint, and I will do what's in my power as a mod to protect the users.

Also, none of the girls spoke up and said anything to me. I can't be expected to just know that people are being harassed when I'm not told. There are also options users can take to ignore and prevent such behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    Also, none of the girls spoke up and said anything to me. I can't be expected to just know that people are being harassed when I'm not told. There are also options users can take to ignore and prevent such behaviour.
    What do you fuc.king mods not understand.. When mods are in the chat room and chatters are being harassed, FU.CK THE OTHER OPTIONS, and do your fu.cking jobs.. How the fu.ck can u not know when people are being harassed while modding.

And again, you and Graceless are the most fu.cking useless mods. As per normal, and it always happens, you and Graceless chat in main to buddies while the fu.cking pe.d0s are having a ball on cam or in main (yes don't worry, next time proof will be provided).

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    What do you fuc.king mods not understand.. When mods are in the chat room and chatters are being harassed, FU.CK THE OTHER OPTIONS, and do your fu.cking jobs.. How the fu.ck can u not know when people are being harassed while modding.

And again, you and Graceless are the most fu.cking useless mods. As per normal, and it always happens, you and Graceless chat in main to buddies while the fu.cking pe.d0s are having a ball on cam or in main (yes don't worry, next time proof will be provided).
    Everyone knows these new mods are all crap mods, and teen harassers, and useless as fuck when modding.. They go away from comps and then appear in away mode, which is one of the first rules in moderation the chat room. "If you need to leave your comp when moderating then log off and log back in when you return" " even if it is just for a toilet break".

These dumb ass troll failed mods try yo get their troll failed friends to become a mod also..
    But we all remembered what happened last time that went down, All of them Bar 2 got fired in a mass clear out of the clíche.

Don't pay attention to this public toilet wan.king pe.d0 called BOOT BOY people..

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Don't pay attention to this public toilet wan.king pe.d0 called BOOT BOY people..
    Good of you to post again under one of your old names and old threads, nice of you to show some of your other accounts.
    Holy smoke - look at you rant and rave once again now its under blade - got years you where silent then all of a sudden u go skitso.
    Get a grip and stick to one name - you are the paedophile here. So stop calling others what you are. Plus whats with the period in your words eg wan.king and pe.d0 the words are wanking and pedo.

YOU trolls and haters will never win or be mods as your just life losers. I win you lose like always.

Don't pay attention to this public toilet wan.king, cocaine sniffing pe.d0 called BOOT BOY people..