Thread: new chat

Default new chat

about how long should the initial loading time to select a chat room take? I have perfect internet connection if that plays a role in loading time

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dawg115 View Post
    about how long should the initial loading time to select a chat room take? I have perfect internet connection if that plays a role in loading time
    If you are entering the new chat room on the newest server, it should take no longer than 2 minutes as stated on the login page initially.
    Then every time after that it would be much faster e.g. 10 seconds.

Plus you could have had all this under your other thread, as it is in respect to the other thread you made about not being fit to log in at all. Just a FYI.

well i did not know at the time there was a new server at the time so I made a new one im srry for that but now I have another question, is there a new link or is it still www.teen-chat.org/123flashchat.php
    srry for all the questions btw

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dawg115 View Post
    well i did not know at the time there was a new server at the time so I made a new one im srry for that but now I have another question, is there a new link or is it still www.teen-chat.org/123flashchat.php
    srry for all the questions btw
    Here is the full link to the chat room, where you can login as member or guest accounts. As per the old site login main page.
    http://www.teen-chat.org/client/123f...nder&init_room