Thread: kik chat?

Default kik chat?

are you using this app? Kik ? In fact, it is more private for us to chat on an app but it is not fun like here. how do you think about this? I am newbie here and I want to make more friends with the shame interest. In Kik, it allows me to add friends but it also has limitation.

I am using Kik chat download for pc .everything is ok. However, the only issue I see here is that I can't save messages which I had on phone when I use the version on PC. Do you think it is because of my pc or the version I am using? If you find it interesting to use Kik, I strongly recommend, anyway, it is quite good till now.

I am using Kik on phone, it is ok. you can consult this site: http://choilieng.com/apk-on-pc/kik.android.apk. I often download apk file from it. Hope it useful for u.

Never ever open link a moron sends you to open a link expecially a exe. Programme that could be linked to spyware,adware,keylogger, virus or any other software that could be in it , as most of them have 3rd party software included withing the exe. File.

Download from the original site or the app store not a third party site.
    Be smart not stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Never ever open link a moron sends you to open a link expecially a exe. Programme that could be linked to spyware,adware,keylogger, virus or any other software that could be in it , as most of them have 3rd party software included withing the exe. File.

Be smart not stupid.
    Hey daddy i'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post

Be smart not stupid.
    it is entirely safe and I am sure about that. If you just think every external link is harm, you are closed-minded. When I recommend I just want to give a advice and it is up to you to follow or not.

Wondering why you'd post an apk to a well known app, that's free on the Play Store.