Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacker

Default Hacker

Hi there is a hacker playing noise throughout the open chat... it is very annoying this needs to be looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by NickAU View Post
    Hi there is a hacker playing noise throughout the open chat... it is very annoying this needs to be looked at.
    That happens every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    That happens every so often.
    Nothing to do with you though, right???

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Nothing to do with you though, right???
    NO It's more like your mom doing it, she's thirsty also.
    Get help with your paranoid episodes erin.
    You really are looking like the biggest troll fail ever now and so desperately thirsty and always so damn salty.

I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

NO It's more like your mom doing it, she's thirsty also.
    Get help with your paranoid episodes erin.
    You really are looking like the biggest troll fail ever now and so desperately thirsty and always so damn salty.

I have told you this before!! I was incredibly thirsty before my diagnosis and now I'm perfectly fine!!!
    And IKR, my mum is part of the Anonymous team and she's coming for you next. Better watch out.

I have told you this before!! I was incredibly thirsty before my diagnosis and now I'm perfectly fine!!!
    And IKR, my mum is part of the Anonymous team and she's coming for you next. Better watch out.
    PMSL - OMG - and WTF ... Oh no not again ... creepy paedo's like hawk and wanda are back with anonymous threats and now called erin aka chocolate. with a full stop at the end of her name. Chocolate was what made u obese to start with, try stop totally and not full stop cos you only stop when your full of chocolate, be a good troll and crawl under your big rock and take your insulin cos your insults suck.
    Oh will you ever stfu u sad pathetic moronic fake ass troll failed cunt.
    Your mom is part of anonymous, more like she's part of a nom a nom a nom, or for short nom, nom, nom.
    And in the real world that would be weightwatchers for fatties, cos they like to nom, nom, nom all day.

OH NO! your mom and her anonymous friends are coming for me, I better hide as they don't like trolls and online abusers who try to hurt and cause pain and fuck with peoples minds...... OH WAIT A MINUTE ?? It's you that would want to start hiding not me.

Keep being a sad little freaky failed troll, stop taking your pills they are making you DELUSIONAL again.

PMSL - OMG - and WTF ... Oh no not again ... creepy paedo's like hawk and wanda are back with anonymous threats and now called erin aka chocolate. with a full stop at the end of her name. Chocolate was what made u obese to start with, try stop totally and not full stop cos you only stop when your full of chocolate, be a good troll and crawl under your big rock and take your insulin cos your insults suck.
    Oh will you ever stfu u sad pathetic moronic fake ass troll failed cunt.
    Your mom is part of anonymous, more like she's part of a nom a nom a nom, or for short nom, nom, nom.
    And in the real world that would be weightwatchers for fatties, cos they like to nom, nom, nom all day.

OH NO! your mom and her anonymous friends are coming for me, I better hide as they don't like trolls and online abusers who try to hurt and cause pain and fuck with peoples minds...... OH WAIT A MINUTE ?? It's you that would want to start hiding not me.

Keep being a sad little freaky failed troll, stop taking your pills they are making you DELUSIONAL again.

WRONG! I TAKE INJECTIONS, NOT PILLS! TRY AGAIN!
    Oh my Goodness, Boot Boy managed to spot some punctuation for the first time in his pathetic little life and point it out! Golden star for you!
    As I stated, I wasn't obese to start with so your argument is invalid once again.
    I don't know who Hawk or Wanda are so I guess they're just as amazing as I am. I see you're a little jealous, want some chips with that salt??
    I really dont know how your autistic mind came up with weightwatchers when we were talking about Anonymous?
    You're a pedo yourself Boot, thats why you "dont go into the chatroom" -cough, yes you fucking do as a guest, creepy cunt ahaa- which is why you live and talk shit on the forums instead.
    Why would I wanna hide from an old man? lol
    Keep being a sad downy on the tc forums page, no one really gives a fuck about you and never will.

WRONG! I TAKE INJECTIONS, NOT PILLS! TRY AGAIN!
    Oh my Goodness, Boot Boy managed to spot some punctuation for the first time in his pathetic little life and point it out! Golden star for you!
    As I stated, I wasn't obese to start with so your argument is invalid once again.
    I don't know who Hawk or Wanda are so I guess they're just as amazing as I am. I see you're a little jealous, want some chips with that salt??
    I really dont know how your autistic mind came up with weightwatchers when we were talking about Anonymous?
    You're a pedo yourself Boot, thats why you "dont go into the chatroom" -cough, yes you fucking do as a guest, creepy cunt ahaa- which is why you live and talk shit on the forums instead.
    Why would I wanna hide from an old man? lol
    Keep being a sad downy on the tc forums page, no one really gives a fuck about you and never will.
    You rant and throw lame insults when caught being a pathetic troll failed loser, both in real life and online.
    Love how you avoid the whole comments and instead come back with the lame, "you're a paedo yourself boring shit talk".
    As for main chat I go there when I choose to and use the Real Boot boy name and not the one senor or hawk failed to make as clone accounts.
    As for your COUGH? that's probably from swallowing all the bull shit you talk and talk about, try mouth wash your breath smells of balls and ass.

Keep talking shit as everyone see the real bipolar you NOM,NOM,NOM

You rant and throw lame insults when caught being a pathetic troll failed loser, both in real life and online.
    Love how you avoid the whole comments and instead come back with the lame, "you're a paedo yourself boring shit talk".
    As for main chat I go there when I choose to and use the Real Boot boy name and not the one senor or hawk failed to make as clone accounts.
    As for your COUGH? that's probably from swallowing all the bull shit you talk and talk about, try mouth wash your breath smells of balls and ass.

Keep talking shit as everyone see the real bipolar you NOM,NOM,NOM
    Tbh Boot, you're the one who comes up with massive paragraphs of shit. At least when I throw in an essay, it's facts. Yours is just pure boredom and shit-talk, blah blah blah. And when you go onto main chat, you call people ignorant whores under the guest name. No one likes liars mate.

Tbh Boot, you're the one who comes up with massive paragraphs of shit. At least when I throw in an essay, it's facts. Yours is just pure boredom and shit-talk, blah blah blah. And when you go onto main chat, you call people ignorant whores under the guest name. No one likes liars mate.
    Oh do I really wow, sorry to bust your paranoid bubble I use my member name or just one other name, that not a member but a regular name on chat. I don't need to hide from anyone. And no I don't use guest accounts true fact but whatever.

Take you paranoid and bipolar bills.