Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face How to deal with trolls ... 101

I am so famous that trolls keep trying to troll me.
    I am so famous that morons try to copy me.
    I am so famous that people get so jealous of me.
    I am so famous that People seek to upset me.

#theyfailed

It is a sad day everyday for these trolls, their own lives are so empty and non-existent that they come to chat sites to try to cause drama and seek attention and approval or their peep trolls. And when things don't work out how they thought it would they go attacking like a typical immature and self deprived little troll does. They do this by singling out individuals on the hope other like minded sad no-life trolls join in.
    Sometimes other trolls do join in, other times they beg other trolls to join in so they are not alone in their failed attempts to troll other.

The simple facts is this. They are sad little trolls with no real life or future who in the real world are unaccepted because of how they act around others. How the socially become under developed in communicating in a acceptable way to society.
    They generally feel the world owes them something.
    The truth is they are generally unhelpful, lame, thirsty and extremely salty individuals, who will do anything for attention from other.
    The true troll is people like Erin aka chocolate. who will do anything to try to make other feel bad all the while making themselves feel powerful and in control.

The truth in that is this.. They are not even in control of their own lives or emotions or mind.
    They are just pathetic sad people who's parents/guardians have failed them in the skills of social behaviour. Basically their parents/guardians don't care what they do in life or how they act in general.
    So don't blame a mentally challenged state of mind, these wannabe troll are just real sad pathetic low life scum who enjoy trying to harass/bully people online.

But that will never effect me because I am above and beyond these troll fails.
    I am Boot Boy - I am Famous.
    And they will always be nobodies and easily forgotten.

I WIN AND THEY LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

Now let the trolls reply to this and show you who they are, or like typical trolls when confronted and proven to be fails by facts they go silent.
    Last edited by Boot Boy; 11-25-2016 at 08:16 AM. Reason: #

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post

#theyfailed

It is a sad day everyday for these trolls, their own lives are so empty and non-existent that they come to chat sites to try to cause drama and seek attention and approval or their peep trolls. And when things don't work out how they thought it would they go attacking like a typical immature and self deprived little troll does. They do this by singling out individuals on the hope other like minded sad no-life trolls join in.
    Sometimes other trolls do join in, other times they beg other trolls to join in so they are not alone in their failed attempts to troll other.

The simple facts is this. They are sad little trolls with no real life or future who in the real world are unaccepted because of how they act around others. How the socially become under developed in communicating in a acceptable way to society.
    The truth is they are generally unhelpful, lame, thirsty and extremely salty individuals, who will do anything for attention from other.
    The true troll is people like Erin aka chocolate. who will do anything to try to make other feel bad all the while making themselves feel powerful and in control.

The truth in that is this.. They are not even in control of their own lives or emotions or mind.
    They are just pathetic sad people who's parents/guardians have failed them in the skills of social behaviour. Basically their parents/guardians don't care what they do in life or how they act in general.
    So don't blame a mentally challenged state of mind, these wannabe troll are just real sad pathetic low life scum who enjoy trying to harass/bully people online.

Now let the trolls reply to this and show you who they are, or like typical trolls when confronted and proven to be fails by facts they go silent.
    I agree fat boy

#theyfailed

#niceessay
    #hypocritealert
    #mynameisnterin
    #nicetry
    #wholeparagraphaboutyourselflol

"The true troll is people like Erin aka chocolate. who will do anything to try to make other feel bad all the while making themselves feel powerful and in control." LOL, you seem to be able to say the 'Trolls' single people out? But wait Boot Boy what did you just do? "They do this by singling out individuals" So you seem to have contradicted yourself there bud.

#FailTroll #GetALife #SarahLee

I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    "The true troll is people like Erin aka chocolate. who will do anything to try to make other feel bad all the while making themselves feel powerful and in control." LOL, you seem to be able to say the 'Trolls' single people out? But wait Boot Boy what did you just do? "They do this by singling out individuals" So you seem to have contradicted yourself there bud.

#FailTroll #GetALife #SarahLee

#EmojisIsShitTalk

Case in point proven on the whole trolls 101, as highlighted above.
    My job is done in proving how the mentality bipolar troll works.

Thank you for your time in replying and proving the full extent and in proving and showing how the troll 101 rule is easily started.

#failuretrollisbootboy
    #nolife
    #homeisteenchatforums
    #sadpedo

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    #failuretrollisbootboy
    #nolife
    #homeisteenchatforums
    #sadpedo
    Once again to many letters in your so called hashtags - you sad little troll fail.

Simply put

Once again to many letters in your so called hashtags - you sad little troll fail.

Simply put

sorry daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    sorry daddy
    Last edited by Boot Boy; 11-28-2016 at 05:36 PM.