Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    go sniff your cocaine druggy bahaha
    Oh once again you make little or no sense.
    Do you want me to sniff cocaine or the druggy taking the cocaine ??
    Sorry I don't do drugs unlike you, I think you need stronger bipolar meds for real.
    You are so salty "sea" ya

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Oh once again you make little or no sense.
    Do you want me to sniff cocaine or the druggy taking the cocaine ??
    Sorry I don't do drugs unlike you, I think you need stronger bipolar meds for real.
    You are so salty "sea" ya

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    That was a good pun, I'll have to give you that one. But you're right, I need to up my Lantus to 21 units (google it if you don't know what this special drug is or what it's for. No, not Bipolar) because it's that time of the month, haha! You're on a roll today, Boot!

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    That was a good pun, I'll have to give you that one. But you're right, I need to up my Lantus to 21 units (google it if you don't know what this special drug is or what it's for. No, not Bipolar) because it's that time of the month, haha! You're on a roll today, Boot!
    Don't need to look it up, intelligence comes naturally.
    More like the time of day rather than time of the month as you stated.
    And a roll ?? Um you always seem hungry, Would you like some salt on that roll?? Nah I guess not your salty enough.

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Don't need to look it up, intelligence comes naturally.
    More like the time of day rather than time of the month as you stated.
    And a roll ?? Um you always seem hungry, Would you like some salt on that roll?? Nah I guess not your salty enough.

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    It's funny, you say my replies are retarded but saying I always seem hungry because I used the word "roll"?????
    I'm sure you know what Lantus is bahah

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    It's funny, you say my replies are retarded but saying I always seem hungry because I used the word "roll"?????
    I'm sure you know what Lantus is bahah
    Yeah Obese people have to inject it into their fat "Roll"
    From eating to much food on rolls.

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Yeah Obese people have to inject it into their fat "Roll"
    From eating to much food on rolls.

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    Oh dear. And you claim you know what Lantus means. Type 1 diabetics (and I don't know what goes on with Type 2) inject Lantus daily into their body as a background of insulin throughout the day and then inject normal insulin into their body before eating meals. Not "obese" people, unless you're referring to Type 2. Or are you calling me obese because I inject insulin into my body every night? FYI, I lost an incredible amount of weight which got me into hospital and found out I was a type 1 diabetic. So no, I am not obese. But why am I explaining this to you? Fuck knows.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Oh dear. And you claim you know what Lantus means. Type 1 diabetics (and I don't know what goes on with Type 2) inject Lantus daily into their body as a background of insulin throughout the day and then inject normal insulin into their body before eating meals. Not "obese" people, unless you're referring to Type 2. Or are you calling me obese because I inject insulin into my body every night? FYI, I lost an incredible amount of weight which got me into hospital and found out I was a type 1 diabetic. So no, I am not obese. But why am I explaining this to you? Fuck knows.
    Whatever erin rolls - still waiting for your so called mom and her anonymous team to come get me haha.
    Peados and trolls who talk about anonymous?? get a grip you fool. They would go after you first u total retarded cunt hahaha.

    "I lost an incredible amount of weight which got me into hospital and found out I was a type 1 diabetic"
    Yeah you just stated you where obese and lost loads of weight... so looks like it will type 2 soon enough by the looks of you erin.

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Whatever erin rolls - still waiting for your so called mom and her anonymous team to come get me haha.
    Peados and trolls who talk about anonymous?? get a grip you fool. They would go after you first u total retarded cunt hahaha.

    "I lost an incredible amount of weight which got me into hospital and found out I was a type 1 diabetic"
    Yeah you just stated you where obese and lost loads of weight... so looks like it will type 2 soon enough by the looks of you erin.

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    The fact that I wasn't obese to start with just defeats your argument. If you're losing a lot of weight per week which is noticeable and is unexplained and you had all the symptoms of having type 1 diabetes, I'm sure you'd get sent to hospital too idiot. It seems that somebody doesn't know as much as they make out haha. Why dont I do the explaining and you use whatever brain cells you have left and listen. Type 1 is autoimmune, I didn't do anything to get it. I didn't eat a shit load of sweets, have poor exercise and a unhealthy diet like yourself. My body just created antibodies which attacked my PANCREAS (search that word up, too) thinking it was a dangerous thing in my body. Type 2 is completely different from type 1 and shouldn't share the same name because of it. And once again, you prove to be a total retard by saying you can change from type 1 to type 2. If your pancreas doesn't work, how the fuck can it revive and start producing little amounts of insulin or insulin that the body doesnt use? God go back to your shit homeschooling

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    The fact that I wasn't obese to start with just defeats your argument. If you're losing a lot of weight per week which is noticeable and is unexplained and you had all the symptoms of having type 1 diabetes, I'm sure you'd get sent to hospital too idiot. It seems that somebody doesn't know as much as they make out haha. Why dont I do the explaining and you use whatever brain cells you have left and listen. Type 1 is autoimmune, I didn't do anything to get it. I didn't eat a shit load of sweets, have poor exercise and a unhealthy diet like yourself. My body just created antibodies which attacked my PANCREAS (search that word up, too) thinking it was a dangerous thing in my body. Type 2 is completely different from type 1 and shouldn't share the same name because of it. And once again, you prove to be a total retard by saying you can change from type 1 to type 2. If your pancreas doesn't work, how the fuck can it revive and start producing little amounts of insulin or insulin that the body doesnt use? God go back to your shit homeschooling
    I think you have type 3 which cause fat mouth syndrome, it effects the brains connection to mouth in real life and fingers while typing online, as it produces little amounts of insults the body doesn't use as they eyes don't read it the ears don't hear it and the brain doesn't remember them as they are useless information, and is caused by trollites syndrome = small sick trolls who have no lives, nom,nom,nom.

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    I think you have type 3 which cause fat mouth syndrome, it effects the brains connection to mouth in real life and fingers while typing online, as it produces little amounts of insults the body doesn't use as they eyes don't read it the ears don't hear it and the brain doesn't remember them as they are useless information, and is caused by trollites syndrome = small sick trolls who have no lives, nom,nom,nom.

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    How cute that you made up an irrelevant disease because I totally roasted your ass and you had nothing else to back your shit talk up with. Hahahaha.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •