Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hire mods that do their fucking job

I found 10 names in the room that are against the rules. 5 overage and 5 asking for sexual things. Just in the names. Pointed them out. nikki-j didnt kick any of them. She was there kicking others out. Pointed them out again.

Either hire mods that do their job or don't bother hiring mods at all. Worse to have mods that don't do their job than not having mods.

They didn't have any problem kicking me out for not doing anything and then telling me that they did it because they felt like it. How about if they do their fucking jobs and kick out who they are supposed to kick out?

you got kicked because you're on KOS
    now go use your other accounts and make more threads

Quote Originally Posted by bill View Post
    They didn't have any problem kicking me out for not doing anything and then telling me that they did it because they felt like it. How about if they do their fucking jobs and kick out who they are supposed to kick out?
    Wow so this whole thread is not about getting more mods or as you stated overaged or sexual people, but in fact its all about you being kicked on your newest name again, haha good going right there.
    Yeah them mods might be stupid as fuck, but you are even more stupid #asshandedtoyouonaplate

Quote Originally Posted by bill View Post
    Also this isn't the first time you where kicked on that new name, let me refresh your memory.
    http://www.teen-chat.org/forums/show...0982#post10982

If I was a mod I'd do a good job because I am home all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Wow so this whole thread is not about getting more mods or as you stated overaged or sexual people, but in fact its all about you being kicked on your newest name again, haha good going right there.
    Yeah them mods might be stupid as fuck, but you are even more stupid #asshandedtoyouonaplate
    #hypocriteeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by senpai View Post
    If I was a mod I'd do a good job because I am home all the time.
    And NO you wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    #hypocriteeeeee
    Yes! You really are a hypocrite erin aka chocolate.

I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Yes! You really are a hypocrite erin aka chocolate.

I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    go sniff your cocaine druggy bahaha