Default Hi guys, my name is Chocolate. - yes, that's right. A full stop at the end of my name

About Me:

My name is Chocolate.. Well, my real name is in fact Erin. Well, that's what they call me, anyway.

I am fifteen years young and I'm from the land of bellends - Britain.

I go to High School and I am currently in year 11, my final year. When I go to college, I want to study Travel and Trollism When I am not working my socks off at school, I go to my chillout spot - the Bridge. There, I come face-to-face with everyday trolls who guard the Bridge from unwanted Humans like Boot Boy.

Here is my story...

The Bridge is one hundred and thirty years old. It was built by ancient trolls who wanted meaning in life and to do so, they owned the greatest and grandest Bridge in the whole of Europe and wouldn't let the Humans go over the bridge unless they paid at least 5600 for repairs if the Bridge was to break.

I discovered the Bridge one rainy day when I was lost and vulnerable due to taking cocaine beforehand. I had noticed yelling and shouting in the distance and when I neared the sound, I saw a very obese, spotty man shouting at these poor trolls for not letting him over the bridge. He cursed many times, some lines he said were, "You are failure trolls - you lose, I win" or "you're bipolar - get help"

I trotted over to one of the trolls who were very brave and courageous to defend his pack. His name was RicePie. I turned round to the man who was making an annoying racket and very nicely I said, "Please go..." but that just made matters worse. Instead, he opened his loud mouth and started screeching and crying like a little bitch.

I will not go deep into the story, in fact, you can find out more of my story on Teen-Chat.Org Forums page. There you will see many arguments, all created by the same It. If you dare, join in and help us Trolls from extinction before the It claims victory over the Bridge.

With your help and a small donation of 1.99, you can help us build a fence to stop unwanted Its and Humans from passing.
    Thank you and God Bless.

Last edited by Chocolate.; 11-19-2016 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    About Me:

My name is Chocolate.. Well, my real name is in fact Erin. Well, that's what they call me, anyway.

I go to High School and I am currently in year 11, my final year. When I go to college, I want to study Travel and Trollism When I am not working my socks off at school, I go to my chillout spot - the Bridge. There, I come face-to-face with everyday trolls who guard the Bridge from unwanted Humans like Boot Boy.

Here is my story...

The Bridge is one hundred and thirty years old. It was built by ancient trolls who wanted meaning in life and to do so, they owned the greatest and grandest Bridge in the whole of Europe and wouldn't let the Humans go over the bridge unless they paid at least 5600 for repairs if the Bridge was to break.

I discovered the Bridge one rainy day when I was lost and vulnerable due to taking cocaine beforehand. I had noticed yelling and shouting in the distance and when I neared the sound, I saw a very obese, spotty man shouting at these poor trolls for not letting him over the bridge. He cursed many times, some lines he said were, "You are failure trolls - you lose, I win" or "you're bipolar - get help"

I trotted over to one of the trolls who were very brave and courageous to defend his pack. His name was RicePie. I turned round to the man who was making an annoying racket and very nicely I said, "Please go..." but that just made matters worse. Instead, he opened his loud mouth and started screeching and crying like a little bitch.

I will not go deep into the story, in fact, you can find out more of my story on Teen-Chat.Org Forums page. There you will see many arguments, all created by the same It. If you dare, join in and help us Trolls from distinction before the It claims victory over the Bridge.

With your help and a small donation of 1.99, you can help us build a fence to stop unwanted Its and Humans from passing.
    Thank you and God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    About Me:

Here is my story...

I will not go deep into the story, in fact, you can find out more of my story on Teen-Chat.Org Forums page. There you will see many arguments, all created by the same It. If you dare, join in and help us Trolls from extinction before the It claims victory over the Bridge.

Thank you and God Bless.

That proof I always win and you always lose

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    hahah sad little sarah lee who thinks he's bruce lee
    Such a retarded lame troll fail he has to copy what I do and say, because he wishes he was as cool as me
    I win and you trolls always lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    hahah sad little sarah lee who thinks he's bruce lee
    Such a retarded lame troll fail he has to copy what I do and say, because he wishes he was as cool as me
    I win and you trolls always lose.
    Actually i'm mocking you retard xD #BootTriggered #Daddy'slittlebitch

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    Actually i'm mocking you retard xD #BootTriggered #Daddy'slittlebitch
    I WIN YOU LOSE #YOUAREALOSERFORLIFE