Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too many trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Okay, first of all wtf is a Brokavich, am I missing something?
    Secondly, I didn't ask anyone to attack you when I am capable of doing it myself (: (btw, I had no problem with you until you acted up like a little bitch and attacked me for what reason? Oh yes, because I stated that I had seen rice on cam)
    Thirdly, yes you are correct there, well done on knowing what half a million is - https://www.wattpad.com/user/EireannMoo - I just proved you wrong there.
    And last but not least, a picture of me and my incredibly sexy REAL boyfriend (I'm sorry that no girl would ever love you). And yes, I did scribble our faces out so you don't need to state the obvious.

Attachment 554
    ps people have to have completed reading the book to have read it, not just clicked the link or started a page, so thats 499,999 times viewed by you and 321 others haha

I WIN YOU LOSE... LIKE ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Readers and followers are massively different, like that's the 4th time you posted that link here about your online so called BOOK haha.
    So not 500,000 readers haha.

And you call that fucked and retarded looking BLOKE in your scribbled photo an incredibly sexy real boyfriend, only thing that incredible about your so called bf is how incredibly retarded and a troll fail like yourself he is haha.

Oh someone touchy about seeing someone who's fake as fuck, good going and no one attacked you over that you troll fail, so feel as stupid now as you like, get over your massive ego and massive freak attack hahaha.

I WIN YOU LOSE... LIKE ALWAYS
    This is how retarded you really are it is infact 500,000 Reads, XD did someone not get there glasses yet? haha and i see how scared you really are under all your messages it's sad really it's like a cry for help lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    This is how retarded you really are it is infact 500,000 Reads, XD did someone not get there glasses yet? haha and i see how scared you really are under all your messages it's sad really it's like a cry for help lmao
    nom nom nom, eating trolls for breakfast.
    I WIN AND YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    nom nom nom, eating trolls for breakfast.
    Good little boy say the same thing over and over ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    Good little boy say the same thing over and over ;)
    OK I will Because I win and you , and you can't troll the un-trollable, must be really pissing you off by now brucey bonus.