Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Not enough mods

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas.
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    there is actually 7 if you are including salla as a mod - don't you check who the mods are did you forget " I am so bored ".
    Plus no mods have been on for days not even for a slight moment, and you have been awol weeks like becca, clever jona and i am so bored have been awol months.

    yadda yadda yadda .... school work life yadda yadda yadda .... point proven you lot are not mods just part time trolls now as ur sooooooooooo busy

    I haven't been AWOL for weeks actually, I was absent last weekend for a family emergency and Weds and Thurs since I was sick. But I'm on every day otherwise ^-^

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    ;-; mean.....
    Don't worry Nikki, lol. I've seen you on more than the rest.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Don't worry Nikki, lol. I've seen you on more than the rest.
    The only one on last week was salla, until nikki made a late appearance at the end of the week after her 2 weeks off

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    The only one on last week was salla, until nikki made a late appearance at the end of the week after her 2 weeks off
    Out of all my time here, I've never seen Salla or anybody else apart from Nikki and Kobrien on. I guess it must be bad timing haha

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Out of all my time here, I've never seen Salla or anybody else apart from Nikki and Kobrien on. I guess it must be bad timing haha
    Or just ass licking to try apply to become a mod again.
    Never happened any of the other times you applied and then leave for 6 months then come back when bored in the other sites you use.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Or just ass licking to try apply to become a mod again.
    Never happened any of the other times you applied and then leave for 6 months then come back when bored in the other sites you use.
    Why do you feel the need to start on people? Maybe you're the one being a little bored, Boot Boy. It's everyday you're on here accusing people of being trolls, faking names, etc etc etc. Who's ass am I licking, tell me? Lol, I couldn't care less about being a mod but that's just you saying that because I wanted to become one ages ago. But your response is probably going to be along the lines of, "you're a troll blah blah blah."

    well, no. i simply dont have the effort to even attempt to be a troll or even argue with you which is pointless because I have fuck all on you and idk what you have on me apart from 'defending' Rice one time lol

    let me also add that i left for 6 months as you say and never once did i go on any chat site. just wanted to clean that up :D
    Last edited by Chocolate.; 11-14-2016 at 04:28 PM.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Why do you feel the need to start on people? Maybe you're the one being a little bored, Boot Boy. It's everyday you're on here accusing people of being trolls, faking names, etc etc etc. Who's ass am I licking, tell me? Lol, I couldn't care less about being a mod but that's just you saying that because I wanted to become one ages ago. But your response is probably going to be along the lines of, "you're a troll blah blah blah."

    well, no. i simply dont have the effort to even attempt to be a troll or even argue with you which is pointless because I have fuck all on you and idk what you have on me apart from 'defending' Rice one time lol

    let me also add that i left for 6 months as you say and never once did i go on any chat site. just wanted to clean that up :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    argue with you which is pointless because I have fuck all on you
    Exactly

    And if they where not fake or trolls or pedo's or spammer or harassing dickheads, I wouldn't have to post at all.
    It's really that simple - just not as simple as these total life losers haha


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •