Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not enough mods

6eb25e48da1727d86c6f81bf2f5be0d5.jpg

Yeah he's got nothing better to do but "attempt" trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by cakeage View Post
    LOL you completely disregard the fact you effed up. Nice try trolling again though fam :) dkm keep up the great work lmfao
    how many names are you gonna make to try " but epicily fail " to troll me and try to talk shit about me hahaha...
    I fucked up umm hahahaha if you say so - then why you so salty about never been made a mod and so thirsty to get attention when u hate on mods ....... don't dis what you never have been and never will be.
    One thing is for sure no one will ever be able to say you fucked up as a mod and u will never me one - shouldn't you be fantasy writing on your pedo loving site anyways ??

Quote Originally Posted by RicePie View Post
    he's still pretty salty after getting the sack
    salty and sacked in the same sentence geez next your new letter is " t " will it be thirsty and terrified.
    Oh august 2016 signup date for you ricepie,,, trying to troll under a new name and spouting shit 24/7 hahaha.
    Bitch I owned you years ago and still do, haha but keep crying and dreaming.
    You just wish someone would give you the sack ........ the ball sack on your chin .... you freak.

6eb25e48da1727d86c6f81bf2f5be0d5.jpg

Yeah he's got nothing better to do but "attempt" trolling.
    oh damn u just outted yourself again with your meme's .. good job hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    salty and sacked in the same sentence geez next your new letter is " t " will it be thirsty and terrified.
    Oh august 2016 signup date for you ricepie,,, trying to troll under a new name and spouting shit 24/7 hahaha.
    Bitch I owned you years ago and still do, haha but keep crying and dreaming.
    You just wish someone would give you the sack ........ the ball sack on your chin .... you freak.
    holy shit this guy is for real lmao

He's mad. Just a whiny little bitch lol

Quote Originally Posted by RicePie View Post
    holy shit this guy is for real lmao
    YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT end of story

He's mad. Just a whiny little bitch lol
    I own u bitch and always have on every name u have made

OMG I've had 2 names over the past 4 years.. Better call the cops lmao!! By the way, have you ever heard of sentence structure? "I own u bitch and always have on every name u have made"... go back to english class you pleb.

There are actually six active moderators at the moment which are Clever, Becca, Kobrien, Jona, Salla, and myself. However you need to keep in mind that we can be on all day every day. I normally am only able to come on in the evenings since I not only go to college but also work as well. If you ever have any problems feel free to message me! :)