Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not enough mods

Default Not enough mods

So I've been on the chat quite often recently and I'm beginning to notice that 9 out of 10 times I'm online, there are no moderators, and when there are no moderators (as everyone probably knows) gets inappropriate and sometimes, even disturbing. So i buckled up and decided after years to finally message Salla and ask if I could be one. Not implying Salla is a bad Administrator, just stating the facts and my opinion on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by cakeage View Post
    So I've been on the chat quite often recently and I'm beginning to notice that 9 out of 10 times I'm online, there are no moderators, and when there are no moderators (as everyone probably knows) gets inappropriate and sometimes, even disturbing. So i buckled up and decided after years to finally message Salla and ask if I could be one. Not implying Salla is a bad Administrator, just stating the facts and my opinion on the matter.
    you should have changed your name from jaker who no one knows to joker who everyone knows u are..
    geez what a joker u are thinking a moronic troll like you could be mod. oh don't bother replying under the whole cakeage name.
    Why - cos no one cares about ur new names or drama no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    you should have changed your name from jaker who no one knows to joker who everyone knows u are..
    geez what a joker u are thinking a moronic troll like you could be mod. oh don't bother replying under the whole cakeage name.
    Why - cos no one cares about ur new names or drama no more.
    boot its alright that you used to be a mod, it's okay to be salty about it

Quote Originally Posted by RicePie View Post
    boot its alright that you used to be a mod, it's okay to be salty about it
    wow was that you best shot to try to troll me hahahha.... I shit bigger turds than you..... wasn't a mod ? I was the only forums moderator and 2 the times (as mod) world troll/spammer and pedophile kicking champion.
    So you are lucky that your troll ass buddies are mod now, or you wouldn't even be in chat and be banned like you are on so many other sites hahahah.
    Do you want some vinegar with all that saltiness you talk. #friesandrice

well i aint the one who got reamed out by Salla, so hop off fluteboy. By the way "you should have changed your name from jaker who no one knows to joker, who eveyone know u are"... i have heard funnier things from a newborn sloth. sick grammar too bro. Have a good day and Happy trolling (Y)

well i aint the one who got reamed out by Salla, so hop off fluteboy. By the way "you should have changed your name from jaker who no one knows to joker, who eveyone know u are"... i have heard funnier things from a newborn sloth. sick grammar too bro. Have a good day and Happy trolling (Y)
    Yawn "reamed out by salla" "fluteboy" -- wow look at your own grammar before you comment about others.
    Sorry you feel so trolled when you're a failed troll. But oh well, its never ever going to happen for you, but happy trolling.

Well. sometimes I like to drop down to your level so you'll understand me. You were supposed to run the chat at one point but you failed miserabely so now other people have to step up to the plate to clean your mess. That concludes this argument, there's nothing else to do but admit that you screwed up and maybe take people seriously for once and you wouldn't be looked so down on. Life isn't all about trolling, my friend. So grow up and hold yourself accountable for your actions.

Well. sometimes I like to drop down to your level so you'll understand me. You were supposed to run the chat at one point but you failed miserabely so now other people have to step up to the plate to clean your mess. That concludes this argument, there's nothing else to do but admit that you screwed up and maybe take people seriously for once and you wouldn't be looked so down on. Life isn't all about trolling, my friend. So grow up and hold yourself accountable for your actions.
    says cakehole oops i mean cakeage .... the new member name since October hahah fuck off wanda u slag

LOL you completely disregard the fact you effed up. Nice try trolling again though fam :) dkm keep up the great work lmfao

he's still pretty salty after getting the sack