Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    This "chick" was you, please don't deny it. I'm not retarded and surprisingly, you have so much knowledge on what actually happened. A bit fishy dont you think?
    You say I have Bipolar which is funny considering you don't know the definition of that mental health but what I assume you have is a Borderline Personality Disorder. Your beliefs and accusations are so fucking wrong maybe you're the paranoid one.
    Damn......... It got roasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Wasn't me but I did enjoy reading about it on chat hub though an hour ago.
    Like geez its even a video there or Erin your OLG starting and you taking over and desperately trying to troll a chick who called you out.
    I googled Chat Hub to see this "so-called" video (oh god, schizophrenic too lol) and I can really understand why you'd go on it; because it's a therapy and counselling website haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    Damn......... It got roasted.
    I WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    I googled Chat Hub to see this "so-called" video (oh god, schizophrenic too lol) and I can really understand why you'd go on it; because it's a therapy and counselling website haha)
    I WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    To be honest why would i care what a faggot thinks of me? Haha this is a online chat room and you think what you say insults me xD "go get some english lessons" How about you go get some IRL Friends, and she isn't my OLG i actually have seen her in real life and i do see her quite often tbh, but you know a spaz monkey like you wouldn't understand that... and why does it take so long for a reply?... is daddy abusing you ;)
    I WIN