Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: complaint

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    How is looking through old post's a "good memory" lmao but if someone said that to you they would be a fail troll xD you're sad and fat get help you depressed sack of shit.
    Unlike you NEWBIE, i know and remember all posts and threads and the names of all retarded sad trolls like yourself.
    So yes you are a fail and always will be - why don't you go make some more mindless threads like a good little troll, as you cant stay on track you need to run off and make more. I am famous already as the best troll kicker ever, and you and erin aka chocolate are some of the lamest and weakest trolls ever.

    I WIN AND YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Unlike you NEWBIE, i know and remember all posts and threads and the names of all retarded sad trolls like yourself.
    So yes you are a fail and always will be - why don't you go make some more mindless threads like a good little troll, as you cant stay on track you need to run off and make more. I am famous already as the best troll kicker ever, and you and erin aka chocolate are some of the lamest and weakest trolls ever.

    I WIN AND YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    Your probably too old for this site haha and you remember everything? that's a little sad of you tbh that you remember everything that happens on a website looks like someone needs to get some real freinds :)

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    Your probably too old for this site haha and you remember everything? that's a little sad of you tbh that you remember everything that happens on a website looks like someone needs to get some real freinds :)
    Make up more stupid bull shit because you got owned royal.
    I WIN AND YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce99 View Post
    How is looking through old post's a "good memory" lmao but if someone said that to you they would be a fail troll xD you're sad and fat get help you depressed sack of shit.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    Oh look the troll fail is back with more shit talk.
    I WIN AND YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boot Boy View Post
    Oh look the troll fail is back with more shit talk.
    I WIN AND YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    An emoji is not shit-talk

    I WIN YOU LOSEEEEEE

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas.
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Whenever I need a bit of drama in my life I read forums. Thanks for not disappointing me. ^-^

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    Whenever I need a bit of drama in my life I read forums. Thanks for not disappointing me. ^-^
    No worries :)

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Trollmania, United Trolldom
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikki-j View Post
    Whenever I need a bit of drama in my life I read forums. Thanks for not disappointing me. ^-^
    I'd watch out, Boot will be on you next.

    #spookyboot
    #hesasillytroll
    #fatandbald
    #failure
    #loser

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate. View Post
    I'd watch out, Boot will be on you next.

    #spookyboot
    #hesasillytroll
    #fatandbald
    #failure
    #loser
    wow erin just wow

    I WIN YOU LOSE - LIKE ALWAYS
    Last edited by Boot Boy; 11-25-2016 at 08:20 PM.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •