Exclamation Sign in issues with Chat

Good Day !

I'm currently having issues with signing into chat, normally my browser sign me in automatically, however recenlty it hasnt, when clicking 'sign-in' it takes about 2 minutes to load and then tells me "unknown error". Upon trying to sign back in, it takes another 2 minutes and still i get the same error and it wont actually at all

P.S I can log in as a guest into chat however thats not the members account.

Lightbulb already known of days ago

Quote Originally Posted by ACF_Adult View Post
    Good Day !

I'm currently having issues with signing into chat, normally my browser sign me in automatically, however recenlty it hasnt, when clicking 'sign-in' it takes about 2 minutes to load and then tells me "unknown error". Upon trying to sign back in, it takes another 2 minutes and still i get the same error and it wont actually at all

P.S I can log in as a guest into chat however thats not the members account.
    No One can log in with member accounts at present, seems the administrator changed settings again.
    I am sure he will get it figured out in due course though, As he was made aware of this issue a few days ago.
    Also the time zone is GMT+1hour which could have a lot to do with it, as prior its was GMT+5 hours.
    Last edited by Boot Boy; 06-29-2016 at 05:27 PM.

^^^ ^^^

What the FUCK happened to Prodigy's post? He answered the question.

Either Admin deletes posts that are useful and lets Butt Boob do what he wants.

OR

Butt Boob is still forum admin.... which is likely.

So you can see IP addresses, huh Genius? Everybody on our forum knows that. Otherwise, why would you go off on somebody on their first post who just said "hi"?

Well, Scientist , there used to be 20 people on our forum who used your little center of the universe to catch paedophiles --- like YOU are and like you accuse everybody else of being. And we all used the same corporate network. There's a reason for that. People like you would DDoS us if we used our own addresses. You roll that way. DDoS this network and its terabyte tri-backbone and watch how fast you A: fail and B: get your ISP account terminated. If you want to beg CM to ban this IP again, than you go, girlie. We have 140 to 150 others to use. Plus about 47,000 VPN addresses. Plus TOR. Plus Socks. Plus port-8080s.

And here's another little tidbit to shatter your Idaho of denial. You didn't quit as moderator of the room. You were FIRED. And you weren't fired because you were a shit mod... although you WERE a shit mod --- tee hee hee hee. You were fired because you kicked so many people out that the room was almost empty LOLOLOLOL. And you've been BUTT HURT since!

Now get those ITCHY WITCHY SNITCHY little fingers typing away, loooooser. Type your 10,000 words of hate --- a twisty little maze of passages, all ALIKE! --- and spend the next 3 hours ranting away and crying in real life. But don't expect me to give a shit. That's one of the many differences between you and me.

I don't give a shit what you think. You're just a bug on the wall, to swat at my pleasure when I have a few minutes to fuck with you. But you CARE what I think of you. You'll PROVE it by replying and replying and replying. I own you, bitch.

Ah ha ha hoo hoo hoo hoo hee hee heeeeeeee +++++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post

What the FUCK happened to Prodigy's post? He answered the question.

Either Admin deletes posts that are useful and lets Butt Boob do what he wants.

OR

Butt Boob is still forum admin.... which is likely.

So you can see IP addresses, huh Genius? Everybody on our forum knows that. Otherwise, why would you go off on somebody on their first post who just said "hi"?

Well, Scientist , there used to be 20 people on our forum who used your little center of the universe to catch paedophiles --- like YOU are and like you accuse everybody else of being. And we all used the same corporate network. There's a reason for that. People like you would DDoS us if we used our own addresses. You roll that way. DDoS this network and its terabyte tri-backbone and watch how fast you A: fail and B: get your ISP account terminated. If you want to beg CM to ban this IP again, than you go, girlie. We have 140 to 150 others to use. Plus about 47,000 VPN addresses. Plus TOR. Plus Socks. Plus port-8080s.

And here's another little tidbit to shatter your Idaho of denial. You didn't quit as moderator of the room. You were FIRED. And you weren't fired because you were a shit mod... although you WERE a shit mod --- tee hee hee hee. You were fired because you kicked so many people out that the room was almost empty LOLOLOLOL. And you've been BUTT HURT since!

Now get those ITCHY WITCHY SNITCHY little fingers typing away, loooooser. Type your 10,000 words of hate --- a twisty little maze of passages, all ALIKE! --- and spend the next 3 hours ranting away and crying in real life. But don't expect me to give a shit. That's one of the many differences between you and me.

I don't give a shit what you think. You're just a bug on the wall, to swat at my pleasure when I have a few minutes to fuck with you. But you CARE what I think of you. You'll PROVE it by replying and replying and replying. I own you, bitch.

Ah ha ha hoo hoo hoo hoo hee hee heeeeeeee +++++++++++++++++
    "YAWN" oh you name changing again hawk now boring
    YOU OWN ME haha - sorry moron I own you on every retarded name you have made and will make and use, and why talk in the third person - you are also prodigy - aka a sad pathetic pedophile .. oh sorry but your words of lies and bull shit never upsets anyone hahah.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    ^^^ ^^^

What happened to Prodigy's post? He answered the question.
    Check the other forum for the likely reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
    Check the other forum for the likely reason.
    Wow another name change " Yawn" Boring - and the other forums hahaha

well, i still sign in without any error? how long have you registered that account and logged in? i think it is becasue of your devices or your browser. Try at another devices. hope you resolve ypur problem soon!

Close down your browser and reopen it, you will find the issue gone. it's the most effective way