Default Motivation to do Homework?

Yooo guys

So i have terrible grades. I'm not stupid, i just don't study or do homework. Any of y'all got a tip for me on ways I can motivate myself to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonyut View Post
    Yooo guys

So i have terrible grades. I'm not stupid, i just don't study or do homework. Any of y'all got a tip for me on ways I can motivate myself to do so?
    Go work at a fast food drive through and see how that feels, and just think that will be your life if you don't get good grades. And that will motivate you to study more.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonyut View Post
    Yooo guys

Being lazy is a bad habit to get into and a hard habit to break.

To expand on what Boot Boy said: ask yourself this: Do you want to spend the next 45 to 50 years (because the retirement age will be at least 70 by then) doing bottom rung work for low pay, living in a crappy apartment, always worried about the bills, knowing that if you get fired you could be out in the streets within a month?

Or look around at the laborers digging and hauling things. Then picture yourself having to do that, in all kinds of weather hot and cold, until you're 70. Nothing wrong with doing honest labor if that's all you're capable of, but if you have the brains to do better, it's a bad thing to waste your talents.

If you're in high school, get down to business now if you want to go to college or a tech school, because I'm told that those are harder and less forgiving of mistakes.

I perfectly understand you. I combine study and work. I do not have much time at all. Sometimes I just want to be lazy) Sometimes I use this service http://buzzessay.com/ to help with homework. But in general, I try to do my homework to my own. The most important thing - is to properly allocate your time. And do not wait for inspiration) just start!