Lightbulb Accepting public cam video requests

HI,
    I dont know if this is new to chat but now when ever i go onto public cam i have click yes or no to who can view my cam, is this a new feature or a glitch with mine or whatever. I was wondering if their was a way to turn this off and accept all since you could already stop people from viewing your cam if you clicked the X next to their name on the viewers drop down bay on the cam settings.

Many Thanks :guns:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_16 View Post
    HI,
    I dont know if this is new to chat but now when ever i go onto public cam i have click yes or no to who can view my cam, is this a new feature or a glitch with mine or whatever. I was wondering if their was a way to turn this off and accept all since you could already stop people from viewing your cam if you clicked the X next to their name on the viewers drop down bay on the cam settings.

Many Thanks :guns:
    Its a new feature with 123FlashChat there is currently no way to disable it as a chat user, I am not sure if there is a way to disable it as a chat admin/owner. But I think they will add a feature so that chat users can disable this.