Thread: Bye Teen Chat

Default Bye Teen Chat

I've decided I no longer want to use this site.

Unfortunately, things have happened that have made using this site almost unbearable, mostly the awarding of moderator to Boot Boy - who has turned into a trigger-happy kick monster kicking anyone who he believes to be "trolling" (basically anyone who tells him who to kick, or asks why he kicked someone).

I've made a lot of great friends on this site, who I hope have some form of contact detail with me so that we can continue chatting away from here. If you don't, ask around a bit as someone should hopefully, and if not then my Skype username can be taken from my profile page.

As I said, I met some great people on TC and had a lot of good laughs since I joined in late August last year. It used to be buzzing with life with user totals over 500 odd a lot of the time. I met someone really really amazing through this site, and so this place will always be special to me.

But, it's been sucking the life out of me and I've been considering this decision for a while. If something makes me unhappy, I usually remove it.

So goodbye teen-chat, it's been great.

All love and best wishes, Chris.

Exclamation yes you can blame someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Saucy Satsuma View Post
    I've decided I no longer want to use this site.

Unfortunately, things have happened that have made using this site almost unbearable, mostly the awarding of moderator to Boot Boy - who has turned into a trigger-happy kick monster kicking anyone who he believes to be "trolling" (basically anyone who tells him who to kick, or asks why he kicked someone).

I've made a lot of great friends on this site, who I hope have some form of contact detail with me so that we can continue chatting away from here. If you don't, ask around a bit as someone should hopefully, and if not then my Skype username can be taken from my profile page.

As I said, I met some great people on TC and had a lot of good laughs since I joined in late August last year. It used to be buzzing with life with user totals over 500 odd a lot of the time. I met someone really really amazing through this site, and so this place will always be special to me.

But, it's been sucking the life out of me and I've been considering this decision for a while. If something makes me unhappy, I usually remove it.

So goodbye teen-chat, it's been great.

All love and best wishes, Chris.
    Considering there was never 500 users here at any time saucy we will start their - how about you tell they when you don't mod and decide to use a guest account to cause more drama and you let and I say your drama causing little friends know who you are and you spam chat or decide to tell others who to mod when your so called non troll friends are constantly pming the online mod you need to get a grip...
    So your leaving pjay who was on as loose tooth as a user member name and Brooklyn are making a big issue to cause more drama - I wish you all good luck ,,, as you are always their bitching because you cause drama and your little secret gang to get boot boy fired as I was well informed by one of that group of your plans - I guess you really cant trust no one ...

Anyways im sure you will be in chat like always calling boot boy " yes third person there" as many names as you can and spamming like always .... just shows you are to immature to manage a chat room - as for them kicks the screen shots prove who and why you or them where kicked ...